PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFL

Zippy
12-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Maybe I started to snooze and missed it, but I didn't see any Texans/Colts NFL Films highlights last night on Inside the NFL. Besides this being a major deal to us as Texans fans, didn't Manning reach another milestone in his career? On top of that, doesn't the rest of the world want/deserve to see the Colts get beat, too?

mexican_texan
12-28-2006, 05:31 PM
I didn't see anything either.

MightyTExan
12-28-2006, 05:34 PM
I hardly see the Texans on that show.

Vinny
12-28-2006, 05:35 PM
The Texans won't be on much until we give the NFL fan nation more to be interested in.

TEXANS84
12-28-2006, 05:37 PM

Last one that I saw was the Texans home victory over the Jaguars.

Sportsfan
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Last one that I saw was the Texans home victory over the Jaguars.

Actually they showed the obligatory clip of Vince running into the endzone in OT during their game highlight segment.

Zippy
12-28-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm pretty sure INFL was giving Vince Young some love a few weeks ago after our game with the Titans.

TEXANS84
12-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Actually they showed the obligatory clip of Vince running into the endzone in OT during their game highlight segment.

I chose not to watch that one.

SLO Texan
12-28-2006, 06:05 PM

Unfortunately that image is permanetly burned into my brain. It will take a devestating sack by Mario or something for me to ever be Ok again.Hopefully next season my memory will be erased!!

Sarg01
12-28-2006, 06:08 PM
The Texans won't be on much until we give the NFL fan nation more to be interested in.

I'd have thought most NFL fans would have been interested in seeing Indy get punched in the mouth. Sure it happens a lot these days but: 1)who'd ever get tired of that? and 2) People would find it funny that it was the Texans who did it.

The Pencil Neck
12-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I'd have thought most NFL fans would have been interested in seeing Indy get punched in the mouth. Sure it happens a lot these days but: 1)who'd ever get tired of that? and 2) People would find it funny that it was the Texans who did it.

Yeah, I expected to get a bit more coverage because of that.

Sportsfan
12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm pretty sure INFL was giving Vince Young some love a few weeks ago after our game with the Titans.

Did you not see my post right above yours? :joker:
j/k man.

Nighthawk
12-28-2006, 08:50 PM

Why would you? We're kind of a gang who couldn't shoot straight, aren't we? I mean, a joke?

goodnews boy
12-28-2006, 10:15 PM

If not for any other reason, the Texans finally beat the Colts for the first time after 9 tries. And if I remember correctly, they never even came close to beating Indy. :marionaner: That was a big step for Houston. Do you remember where you were when David beat Goliath?