PDA

View Full Version : Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.

Texans_Chick
12-28-2006, 09:11 AM
I just felt this should be said.

The front page of the MB needed a little something.

TexanFanInCC
12-28-2006, 09:18 AM
I just felt this should be said.

The front page of the MB needed a little something.

if ya wanted to catch some eyes, ya shoulda used the real words :shades:

Well its going to sound repetitive, but yet another tryout for carr. this time, he is facing a weak secondary. still, romeo crenell probably has something up the ole sleeve for carr. should be a good game to watch, that is, if it isnt blacked out here in the CC

alphajoker
12-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.

With the exception of not being able to put the actual expletive in...I couldn't have said it better myself!! :redtowel:

jdm12
12-28-2006, 10:04 AM
My thoughts exactly. We sank to an all time low last year after loosing to the Browns in the last game of the 2004 season. I hate to imagine what happens to our team if we loose this game again. Following up the emotional high of beating Indy with a let down to Cleveland could really put a damper on us. I am hoping a win spring boards us into the off-season leaving 2005 and 06 a distant memory.

Beat the @#$% out of the Browns.

J

Blake
12-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Edwards, Winslow, and Droughns will be a tough task. Thank the lord Charlie is out, or we might have a problem.

I would like to see AJ get 9 catches for 65 yards, giving him 110 catches for 1200 yards.

I would also like to see Mario get a sack or 3.

TheOgre
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm just trying to figure out which one of the two four letter words you used in that title TC.

Double Barrel
12-28-2006, 10:28 AM
It's a winnable game. We just have to hope the same team that showed up for Indy comes out next Sunday. Back-to-back wins would be a nice way to enter the [looooooooooooooooooong] off-season.

Roughnecks
12-28-2006, 11:16 AM
I am not looking at DC this game I watching Mario. I am a fan of his and I think this could be a break out game for him but he needs at lease someone else to step up if no one steps up they will just put two players on him and he will fight for his like every game this year. This should be a win but as we have seen crazy things have happened forget draft placement I want the win I know these guys want to go out with win so we should see the same team from last week.

rafterticket
12-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Thank the lord Charlie is out, or we might have a problem.

Charlie.......Casserly? I couldn't agree more.

HouTexDK
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Have they announced which color they will play in on Sunday....?

I vote for DEEP STEEL BLUE and hope they won't have a day like in 04' when we (could have - would have - should have) gone 8-8.....sigh.

Texans_Chick
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm just trying to figure out which one of the two four letter words you used in that title TC.

The same one I used last week when I posted the exact same post as it related to the Colts.

I'm just trying to do my part.

NEROtheZERO
12-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Nice.

Let's see this thread 16 times next year as well.

axman40
12-30-2006, 09:21 AM
How can this slip to page 3 a day before the game ! Come on people focus on the game at hand!You can dazzle us with your GM skills after the game. You can start the Carr must stay/go thread after the game!

BEAT THE BROWNS!
:redtowel:

Buffi2
12-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Here's to a Great Win, Texans!:party:

I predicted 6 wins this year - let's make it happen!

:gotexans1

mike moffat
12-30-2006, 10:41 AM

I'll take either one and be happy with it. However, Browns and %#$% go together fairly well.
Texans win by 10.:aikido:

Honoring Earl 34
12-30-2006, 10:42 AM
The only chance that the Browns have is Romeo Crennel used to be the DC for the Patriots ... I bet him and Bill still talk ... we do remember the Pats game .

axman40
12-30-2006, 11:36 AM
The only chance that the Browns have is Romeo Crennel used to be the DC for the Patriots ... I bet him and Bill still talk ... we do remember the Pats game .
Yes we do like a nightmare that will not go away , that is why I would request everyone focus on this game . I want the W to springboard into the offseason and build for above 500 record next season.:fans:

the flash
12-30-2006, 11:40 AM
We better beat them after beating the Colts. If not, everyone will think we just got lucky last week. I will be there cheering them on. :gotexans1 :fans:

Wolfiegrrl
12-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I know I'll be decked out in all of my Texans gear, sitting in front of my 42" HD TV, but not getting HD for this game, on NFL Sunday Ticket.

Go Texans!

SheTexan
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Have they announced which color they will play in on Sunday....?

I vote for DEEP STEEL BLUE and hope they won't have a day like in 04' when we (could have - would have - should have) gone 8-8.....sigh.

Deep STEEL BLUE it is!!!! I just wish they could wear the all blue uni's!

Those little dawgie's will NOT take a bite out of our BULL's butt this year!:)

Imatexanfan
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
We should beat the Browns and you have to pull for the Texans to beat the Browns. :yahoo:

If you're looking at it from a draft position perspective, we blew that beating the Colts. If we lost and with the Tampa victory, we could have slid into the #3 spot. We will be picking late in the top 10 now. Dont get me wrong, Im not upset at all that we beat the Colts and won't be picking as high. I think beating the Colts is huge for this team. :ok:

We should be hoping to improve this team by building morale within the guys already on this team by blowing out the Brown and finishing with a two game winning streak to close out the season. This team has to learn how to win and there's no better time to start learning than right now. :shades: