PDA

View Full Version : Invite the FAs

El Tejano
12-27-2006, 11:15 AM
It's free agency time and you have been put in charge of attracting the current FA this offseason for The Texans.

Name who you would invite and what you would say about The Texans to persuade them to come here.

El Tejano
12-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Bump!!

ThaShark316
12-27-2006, 01:51 PM
CB - Nate Clements...

(as eric moulds)

"hey nate, man, i'm tellin' you, come to Houston...we improving every minute...I know you tired of picking that bum Losman off every week. I saw you do that in practice daily back in Buffalo"

El Tejano
12-27-2006, 02:09 PM
For Nate mine is more like:

"Nate I know you want to go to a playoff caliber team and we haven't shown that. However, we feel that you are that piece of the puzzle that allows us to become a playoff caliber team. We had four games this year that were decided by four points or less and one of those was against your team.

If your concerned with out commitment to win or to help you be more prolific, our other CB Dunta Robinson is more than a legit #2 CB for you and we have committed to him already and know that it will be extremely hard for people to not throw your way as Robinson demands alot of QBs not to throw his way also."

El Tejano
12-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Bump...