PDA

View Full Version : The "Dayne Trayne"

Minotaur
12-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Should he be a starter next season, "if" Domanick Davis is either 1). not ready to go, or 2). traded/released?

Kaiser Toro
12-26-2006, 03:54 PM
I am not buying a ticket on that Train. He has earned another look, but we have plenty of options to consider as well.

Homer
12-26-2006, 04:13 PM
I am not buying a ticket on that Train. He has earned another look, but we have plenty of options to consider as well.

Me either, I would rather see Davis behind a decent o-line.

SESupergenius
12-26-2006, 04:14 PM
He clearly has been better since his time off. He can on to this team with a bad toe so maybe he was 'rested' because of that. Now after a few weeks away he's healed a little and is refreshed. Anyone else have an explanation for his great stats the last 4 weeks?

Double Barrel
12-26-2006, 04:16 PM

I agree. Dayne could make a great 3rd down back - he's always good for a yard - and more importantly, veteran leadership to our young RBs. I say keep him and continue to develop an every down back, be it an existing Texan player, FA, or the draft.

Major props to him, though. He was part of a game that I'll never forget, and he'll always mean something to Texans fans for his major contribution towards that cause.