PDA

View Full Version : What could have been...

TheRealJoker
12-24-2006, 11:54 PM
If we were relatively healthy (both of our lines weren't gutted by the injury bug and Mathis played all season) then do you think we could've won those close games and been maybe 7-8 heading into this game against the Browns?

mexican_texan
12-24-2006, 11:55 PM
We didn't start to play well until the injuries happened.

Andrew6
12-24-2006, 11:57 PM
lot of what ifs, lot of coulda beens, lotta shoulda beens, but all comes down to now knowing how to win. if we would have had all our players in then whose to say they may not of made a major screw up somewhere. Just gotta hope something good comes of next year

Ole Miss Texan
12-24-2006, 11:57 PM
yes i do. but thats a big IF. I also think every other team has injured players on them. IF we played miami/oakland again we might lose....If we play washington/ buffalo again we might win...any given sunday. unfortunately injuries are a part of the game for every team.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-24-2006, 11:59 PM
I think every team has a lot of "what ifs"

The Titans have their 3 top TEs out for the season and David Givens.

So I think all the "what ifs" kind of equal out. Except maybe for the Ravens and Chargers.

Andrew6
12-25-2006, 12:01 AM
I think what makes a good team is even in the face of injuries, they are still able to win. we have not quite figured that one out.

TNTitan
12-25-2006, 06:05 AM
If we were relatively healthy (both of our lines weren't gutted by the injury bug and Mathis played all season), had vince young, then do you think we could've won those close games and been maybe 7-8 heading into this game against the Browns?

fixed

TheRealJoker
12-25-2006, 08:06 AM
I'd prefer your defense/special teams ;)

NEROtheZERO
12-25-2006, 10:05 AM
I think every team has a lot of "what ifs"

The Titans have their 3 top TEs out for the season and David Givens.

So I think all the "what ifs" kind of equal out. Except maybe for the Ravens and Chargers.

We have more players on IR than any other team.

We lost both of our starting DT, we lost our starting RB, we lost our starting LT, RT, and C, and we lost our pro bowl KR/WR.

I know every team has injuries and I know there is no room for excuses, but when you are throwing street FAs out there on the D-Line and lose 60% of your already below average o-line it makes things a bit tough.