PDA

View Full Version : i like chris taylor

ravinaznt
12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
for the limited amount of carries he got, im impress with his burst of speed and quickness... he just need to be more patient and that will comes with more carries and how comfortable he is with the system

Andrew6
12-25-2006, 12:21 AM
He looked great today, looked quick, but against the colts you need a big strong running back something that can motor through those little defensive guys, not a quick small guy they can handle that. I would like to see Taylor play next week and see what he does

the wonger need food
12-25-2006, 12:21 AM
He was impressive in his few carries. Definitely better than Lundy. I expect him to fight for the starting job next year.

K.D.
12-25-2006, 12:31 AM
I really like Taylor also. He showed a burst a couple of times, especially the sweep to the right side. I hope he get alot of carries against Browns. This off-season Kubiak should lose his man-crush on Lundy and give Taylor a legit chance of showing what hes got and becoming apart of the rotation. I'm not worried about who starts, cuz we are going to have a two-headed run game regardless.

Andrew6
12-25-2006, 12:48 AM
oh most deffinately, i think we need alot more of that, have people worried about their position so they have to fight to be the best instead of just getting the jobs because of default