PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Bowl has worst penalty ever?

V Man
12-24-2006, 10:29 PM
The officals just gave an unsportsman like conduct on a reciever who scored a TD and ran and gave some kids in the stands a couple of hig fives. What is wrong with the refs now days, ever week they seem to get worse and worse. Terrible call and taking some of the fun out of the game for the players and the fans.

Texas_Thrill
12-24-2006, 10:33 PM
The officals just gave an unsportsman like conduct on a reciever who scored a TD and ran and gave some kids in the stands a couple of hig fives. What is wrong with the refs now days, ever week they seem to get worse and worse. Terrible call and taking some of the fun out of the game for the players and the fans.

the NCAA is ridiculous period. this just goes to show the insanity of some of their rules. i thought he said something to the ref but just for going to have fun with the fans.

V Man
12-24-2006, 10:40 PM
the NCAA is ridiculous period. this just goes to show the insanity of some of their rules. i thought he said something to the ref but just for going to have fun with the fans.

The sideline reporter said it was for high fiving the fans.

Texas_Thrill
12-25-2006, 01:18 AM
yea i heard b/c i was totally baffled and quite honestly still am. those refs seemed like they were throwing a flag for anything though.

ericdoesntcare
12-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Unfortunately, there have been problems with Hawaii and their bowl games over the past few seasons. I believe the NCAA told the Refs to crack down on anything that might be controversial.