PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations...

Colts Addict
12-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, ya'll did it! You won! I wanted to make sure I came over here before I got busy with the holidays and tell you all congratulations on a big win for ya'll today.

This one hurt alot for us today, simply for the fact that the only thing we needed to do was to win, in order to control our own destiny. You all had a good game plan, that you stuck to, and definitely got up with the emotion to come out with the win. You all got a couple of beast rookies on your Defense there, that you all should be very proud to have.

Hats off to you... and good luck with your last game as well as on draft day, and I will see you next year... two times that is. (at the minimum)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Deanna

Stampede
12-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Well, ya'll did it! You won! I wanted to make sure I came over here before I got busy with the holidays and tell you all congratulations on a big win for ya'll today.

This one hurt alot for us today, simply for the fact that the only thing we needed to do was to win, in order to control our own destiny. You all had a good game plan, that you stuck to, and definitely got up with the emotion to come out with the win. You all got a couple of beast rookies on your Defense there, that you all should be very proud to have.

Hats off to you... and good luck with your last game as well as on draft day, and I will see you next year... two times that is. (at the minimum)

Deanna

The Lady Dee, gracious as always. Good luck the rest of the way.

Zac
12-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Good luck to the Colts in the Playoffs.

Maybe this time since none of the Media or teams will be expecting much from the Colts, they might actually make a sturdy playoff run with the end result a Super Bowl Rings. :ok:

AggieTexan24
12-25-2006, 12:34 AM
bring a super bowl to the AFC SOUTH

Napa Auto Parts
12-25-2006, 12:47 AM
We Own The Colts i always wanted to say that:yes:

TheCD
12-25-2006, 12:48 AM
and I will see you next year... two times that is. (at the minimum)

Hell yeah...I love the parenthetical statement...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Texizgreat
12-25-2006, 12:56 AM

Deanna

very classy

Thank you.