PDA

View Full Version : Well I found my good luck charm.

CoogBull
12-24-2006, 02:53 PM
This win is all on me.

The other day my brother-in-law gave me an old Houston Oilers sweater from the 70's.

I wore it today on a whim, and we won. It has now become my offical good luck charm.

I want my Texans and the fans to go out and have a good celebration. We have waited a long time for an upset like this. We have earned it.

Go Texans beat the Browns.

Goldeagle
12-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Leave the sweater on!

TheIronDuke
12-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I think it might've been me, I usually drink Bud Lite during the games but today I drank some Shiner Blondes.

Texan Asylum
12-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Been outta coffee, so I haven't had REAL coffee all day! Nah...couldn't be THAT...please don't let it be THAT!!!:coffee:

Hardcore Texan
12-24-2006, 03:27 PM
That's funny because I was telling my wife that we won because of my new good luck charm. I just got a football last week that the Texans used in practice, I won it in a charity auction and the whole game I kept in my grasp, throwing it in the air, just played around with my two year old daughter. Plus we put a Texan t-shirt on my daughter for the first time.

So you wear your sweater and I will toss around my Texan practice ball and BAM! More W's are coming our way!!!!

The best Christmas present I could have gotten this year was this W against the Colts. Thanks to Kubiak and all of the Houston Texans! Merry Christmas!!!

CoogBull
12-24-2006, 03:30 PM
I think it might've been me, I usually drink Bud Lite during the games but today I drank some Shiner Blondes.

Get this man more Shiner Blonde.

With a blonde in your hand nothing can go wrong...till she takes half.

Ryan
12-24-2006, 03:32 PM
no it was me..i wore the same shirt that i wore to the 19-10 win over the boys...its only the 2nd time i have worn it

Lauren
12-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Nope. It's because I didn't go to the game.

I didn't attend the Dolphins, Jags, or Colts home games this season and we beat them. I am officially a bad luck charm and have been uninvited to all games until we start winning.

Kaiser Toro
12-27-2006, 06:34 PM
I forgot to mention I had one as well. Brought a friend of mine who bought a Texans sweater and only wore it once before the game in Indy. He wore it to the Texans 24-6 win in Pittsburgh. :)

axman40
12-27-2006, 06:48 PM
I thought it was my RUN RUN RONNIE song that inspired the victory over the Colts!
:shades:

jdog
12-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Okay, everybody do exactly the same thing this Sunday.:fans:

TexanFanInCC
12-28-2006, 08:23 AM
I thought it was my RUN RUN RONNIE song that inspired the victory over the Colts!
:shades:

speaking of songs, why dont the Texans have a fight song? I mean didnt we try it in 2003? I mean, the band (or choir) playing the song after the TD's made it kind of sissyish, but i think we should give it another shot. i mean, the eagles' song is catchy....fight eagles fly, on the road to victory....

just a thought... :shades:

los is 7
12-28-2006, 12:54 PM

people should not drink more than 8 Shiner Blondes, I have witnesses this more than once!

TEXANS84
12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Nope. It's because I didn't go to the game.

I didn't attend the Dolphins, Jags, or Colts home games this season and we beat them. I am officially a bad luck charm and have been uninvited to all games until we start winning.

She's telling the truth.

Both touchdowns against the Titans she was in the bathroom. We made her go out to the parking lot for the second half.

She turned the game on in overtime only to hear the "one play" that Vince Young sealed the game with.

She is my fiance', but she is no longer welcome back at the games.

El Tejano
12-28-2006, 01:09 PM
The only game that I actually saw them win this year was at home against Jville. Maybe this whole Austin not showing the Texans helps.

Nah!!! We lost 40-7 to New England.

HJam72
12-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Every time I have to go take a dump, Ron Dayne scores. :tease:

Of course I totally made that up, but it sounds realistic somehow. :)

HJam72
12-28-2006, 01:36 PM
I should eat a lot of spicey buffalo wings with Dr. Pepper and avoid yogurt like the plague. Gotta s'pport the team! :ok:

OrangeCountyTexansFan
12-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Every time I have to go take a dump, Ron Dayne scores. :tease:

Not exactly a good luck charm that I'd ever want to see. LOL!:marionaner:

sixfour
12-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Get this man more Shiner Blonde.

With a blonde in your hand nothing can go wrong...till she takes half.

Good one!

Double Barrel
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
My good luck charm, bought several for Christmas presents to the Texans Demolition Crew:

http://i7.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/36/93/9d_2.JPG