PDA

View Full Version : Are They Improving Or Are They Playing With Our Emotions?

TexansFanatic
12-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Doesn't it seem like this team always does well when it doesn't count? Carr is always going lights out in the 4th quarter when the game has already been lost.

Last week we all officially gave up on this team and so the season was officially over, even with two games left.

And what happens? Texans win! And beat the archrival Colts to boot.

Is this team improving or is this just a blip on the radar?

Napa Auto Parts
12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
The Texans played a nice game but im not taking to much in to it. it is the colts defense i just hope the front office doesnt go crazy and give ron dayne an LT type of contract.

Goldeagle
12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
They showed us a glimpse of what they can do. A first year new offense and things are coming together. We just need to have patience with the new system.

Carr looks like a good Pro QB when the rest of the team plays well around him.

threetoedpete
12-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Our o-line ran inot a d-line depleted by injuries. That's all that happened to day. Broke the snide though. I'll take it.

edo783
12-24-2006, 04:12 PM
As maliegned as he has been, McKinny back at center had a lot to do with the better O-line play, IMO. It was the better O-line play that won the game. Go figure. Who knew that O-line play was a key to winning?

FLYmeatwad
12-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Our o-line ran inot a d-line depleted by injuries. That's all that happened to day. Broke the snide though. I'll take it.

I like the way that D line played the Bengals last week.

Roughnecks
12-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Well we have a lot of starters out so this is great for those guys playing now and will be backups next year. You take two wins going into next season a 6-10 record I would say that is improvement.