PDA

View Full Version : Another Colts Fan Checking In

coltsrock
12-23-2006, 11:09 PM
Colts fan here. I come to your board often, but I mainly only post during weeks when the Colts play the Texans. Up front, I hate trolls, and will not do that to you, or any other team whose MB I visit. I just love football, especially NFL football and the Colts.

I think the thing to remember this week is a quote by the "Booger". I am paraphrasing, but he said that you are never as good as you look when you are winning, and never as bad as you look when you are losing. There really isn't that much of a difference top to bottom in the NFL.

I think tomorrows game could prove very interesting. The Texans always seem to play the Colts tough, especially in the second game of the season. If history is any indcation, it could be close. I'm hoping it's not, and here's why: the Colts need to build momentum toward the playoffs. I want to see if the defensive improvement was a fluke, r if they can sustain it. I want to see if the offense finally got the wheels back on (they fell off early in the season, if they ever had all of them on).

And obviously, you are looking for the "W". Tomorrow is why they play the games. I have a lot of respect for the Texans organization. They have had a tough time, but I think you are on the upswing. The South is suddenly a very good division!

I just want to talk football! Good luck tomorrow, and here's to no injuries! And a Colts win! (I had to say that, what sis you expect?)

Texan Asylum
12-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Welcome aboard, and good luck tomorrow. :)

dantem
12-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I've been looking forward to this game all season, I love watching the Texans play the colts... We always play better than normal against them. I'm fairly sure we will lose, but It will be fun to watch manning play us.

Napa Auto Parts
12-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Congrats on the Win :hides:

Ryan
12-24-2006, 12:47 AM
i would tell you good luck..but we need it more :)

axman40
12-24-2006, 10:39 AM
RUN RONNIE RUN!
:fans:

brewhaus
12-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Great game today.....Payton was awsome!

mike moffat
12-24-2006, 10:54 AM
You are welcome on our boards anytime. You have alot of class and show respect. I wish some of our own would do the same. Hopefully, we will give you a good game. The Texans will never get over the hump until we can beat the Colts. A few days ago, there was a post asking for our 2nd. favorite team. I chose the Colts. A class team.
However, with that being said.....Texans win by 3.
No injuries on either side.

:fieldgoal

OzzO
12-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Mike, do you really want to let a post go by that you called the spread? :yes:

Farough
12-25-2006, 08:19 PM
You are welcome on our boards anytime. You have alot of class and show respect. I wish some of our own would do the same. Hopefully, we will give you a good game. The Texans will never get over the hump until we can beat the Colts. A few days ago, there was a post asking for our 2nd. favorite team. I chose the Colts. A class team.

Please, predict the games a little more often

kenneth24
12-26-2006, 11:25 AM

Great post!!! Who did you make a deal with and where can i get the same?

Texan_Bill
12-26-2006, 01:40 PM

Can I take you to Vegas with me???

coltsrock
12-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey, y'all!

Just got back from Christmas travels, and thought I'd check back in. Didn't want anyone to think I bolted after the game.

Great game by the Texans! They beat the Colts, no excuses!

My only disappointment (other than the game, of course) are those calling Manning out. For those that are, what did he say that wasn't true? He has been in Indy for 9 years, and played at a high level. I think he can expect the D to at least show up and TRY! He has to be about as frustrated as can be! Again, he spoke truth!

Anyway, the South looks pretty strong for next year! Good luck, y'all!

mike moffat
12-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Thank y'all for the support. I just had a feeling as I was writing the post. Kinda crazy. But, I almost fell out of my truck when I heard the final score on the radio!
As for the offer to go to Vegas. Heck yeah. I'm always willing to go to Vegas.
Anyway, Texans win. It's been a long time coming. The Colts are a good team.
:grouphug:

mike moffat
12-26-2006, 11:37 PM
Please, predict the games a little more often

OK. Here you go. Call your bookie or head to Vegas. We whip the Brownies by 10. 27 - 17. :aikido:
But for all of you who remember our predictions at the beginning of the season, I was being totally optimistic. I predicted a 10 - 6 season.:hides: