PDA

View Full Version : Eric Moulds

Minotaur
12-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Has he been a good addition? Did he help Andre Johnson and the recieving corps? Discuss.

Texas_Thrill
12-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Has he been a good addition? Did he help Andre Johnson and the recieving corps? Discuss.

Don't know if you got the memo but AJ is headed to Hawaii. As bad as the offense has been which you can thank in order

David Carr, Offensive Line, Pick a RB.

The WR's have made some plays and I think AJ though with some dropsies has been amazingly productive with the amount of inconsistent play from his QB.

Moulds AND Daniels have allowed AJ to have more one on one coverage than he has had the past few years even though daniels has disappeared from the offense towards the end of the season.

Goldeagle
12-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Undecided. he needs to get more looks and take the #1 slot because AJ drops to many passes.

cap1
12-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Undecided. he needs to get more looks and take the #1 slot because AJ drops to many passes.

He drops to many passes, but is a starter on the Pro Bowl? Every WR drops passes. Let it go. This team has bigger problems than AJ dropping a few passes.

Napa Auto Parts
12-24-2006, 12:25 AM
He drops to many passes, but is a starter on the Pro Bowl? Every WR drops passes. Let it go. This team has bigger problems than AJ dropping a few passes.

True i just hope we dont lose AJ this offseason. Moulds has been servicable but its not Eric's fault that most of our QB's that have started for use lock on to the first read and if thats not open we always get a lame dump off. :hides:

johndoe
12-24-2006, 12:53 AM
how many more years are on moulds contract???? and what about andre johnson, when does he become a free agent... thanks

MrMeToo
12-24-2006, 01:38 AM

No way Moulds take AJ's spot. He's a Pro Bowler which means he's a REAL WR. Are you blind?

whiskeyrbl
12-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Don't know if you got the memo but AJ is headed to Hawaii. As bad as the offense has been which you can thank in order

David Carr, Offensive Line, Pick a RB.

The WR's have made some plays and I think AJ though with some dropsies has been amazingly productive with the amount of inconsistent play from his QB.

Moulds AND Daniels have allowed AJ to have more one on one coverage than he has had the past few years even though daniels has disappeared from the offense towards the end of the season.

Daniels has a banged up shoulder

whiskeyrbl
12-24-2006, 08:06 AM
how many more years are on moulds contract???? and what about andre johnson, when does he become a free agent... thanks

IIRC Johnson becomes a FA in 2008

Minotaur
12-24-2006, 08:12 AM

Moulds is a Free Agent as well, unless they gave him a contract

mganz
12-24-2006, 09:27 AM
He has helped with the production of AJ without question. I think the knock on AJ is not that he "drops to many balls", but it's the balls he drops. It seems to me that he drops to many catchable balls that matter. Like alot of fans that say Carr can't/doesn't make plays when it matter. This year AJ has dropped catchable balls that could have made a difference in the game. But I certainly think we should keep him. Thats just my opinion.

Goldeagle
12-24-2006, 11:57 AM
No way Moulds take AJ's spot. He's a Pro Bowler which means he's a REAL WR. Are you blind?

Not at all, which is why I see him drop passes until Garbage time. He did not get all those numbers until Garbage time like Carr. He drops way to many passes and I would like to see Moulds get more looks than he does. I like AJ, but he has to improve as the whole team does.

TexanFan881
12-24-2006, 12:25 PM
According to houstonprofootball.com, Moulds is signed through 2009 and Andre through 2008.