PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Bacon

baba ganoush
12-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Have anyone heard of this kid? I know hes #15 for Missouri and is an OLB or S... I believe he won defensive player of the year for his confrence...let me know if yall have heard anything about him, i think he would be a great addition to ouor team...

Panther5407
12-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Have anyone heard of this kid? I know hes #15 for Missouri and is an OLB or S... I believe he won defensive player of the year for his confrence...let me know if yall have heard anything about him, i think he would be a great addition to ouor team...

lol you know about him because he went to our school too

baba ganoush
12-21-2006, 09:48 PM
lol you know about him because he went to our school too

duh, lol, josh!!! i just wanted t know if anyone else has heard about him, and see what they think of him, how cool would it be to knowthat somebody from a crappy football school like ours would actually make it to the NFL, you should look at my new mock...sorry no players rom A&M though...

painekiller
12-22-2006, 12:42 AM
My draft site does not have him listed and they are listing to #197 right now. Is he a senior?

Does not mean he will not climb up the board as the senior bowls and combine get played out.

baba ganoush
12-22-2006, 08:23 PM
yeah hes a senior, and if im not mistaken, a four year starter after being red shirted...im good friends with his sister and she says that miami and oakland have contacted him...