PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Playoff

Smokedawg
12-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Sportscenter is running a thing, what would happen if there was a playoff. it started out with 10 teams; OSU, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, LSU, USC, WISCONSIN, LOUISVILLE, OKLAHOMA, BOISE STATE, and WEST VIRGINIA.

The field has been narrowed down to the final four. OSU vs. LSU and Florida vs. Michigan.

So who do yall think will win it all.

I think LSU would beat OSU, it would be hard for Ohio st. to stop lsu's offense. and LSU's defense would give Troy Smith fits.

I think Florida could take Michigan, but it would be a defensive game.

DatTexBoy
12-21-2006, 05:39 PM
I agree LSU will give T. Smith fits but I don't know about your Florida Michigan prediction...Michigan will fluster Leak and Mich v. LSU will give the Tigers a championship

Smokedawg
12-21-2006, 05:47 PM
On Sportscenter, they just said LSU would beat Ohio State. And they picked Michigan over Florida. So its LSU vs. Michigan.

Smokedawg
12-22-2006, 05:46 PM
On Sportscenter they just said LSU would beat Michigan!:yahoo:

Yankee_In_TX
12-22-2006, 06:06 PM
That's funny, early in the season they had OSU/UT, later on they had OSU/MI. I think they make it up weekly.

DatTexBoy
12-24-2006, 02:25 AM
damn, I'm good...:shades:

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-24-2006, 02:36 AM
If LSU didn't have such a hard road schedule I think they would win the National Championship. I'd like to see OSU play Florida or LSU's schedule. They definitely wouldn't be undefeated, I tell you that much.