PDA

View Full Version : Someone else to blame, not named Carr

DatTexBoy
12-21-2006, 05:17 PM
I was thinking...and the madden lovers will know what I am talking about. I know we have been bashing on anybody remotely at fault for this horrible season but we have not mentioned the strength coach...isn't he somehow responsible for keeping these guys healthy...or can McNair pay for a better Preventive Injury medical staff? Your thoughts...

yourfavoritetexan42
12-21-2006, 05:20 PM
A great strength program/medical staff always helps a team. My team I played on this season didn't have one player sit out longer than a quarter. Luck? Yes, but we changed our off season strength program and had a really good in season lifting and stretching program.

Another way to stay healthy is to go 100% every play. If you are ever lazy a play or aren't going full speed, you are more likely to getting hurt.

DatTexBoy
12-21-2006, 05:20 PM
maybe a possible yoga instructor:bouncey:

kcwilson
12-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I noticed a ball boy slacking off on tv the other day... and I am pretty sure it led to a delay of game penalty.

Maybe we should accuse him of being soft, a pretty boy, and bring in a new ball boy that is struggling on a different team this year just because he knows the ball boy manager from a previous team.

Double Barrel
12-21-2006, 05:28 PM
It's tough to take any football discussion too seriously when prefaced with "the madden lovers will know what I am talking about". :shades:

Vinny
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
next week can we blame the parking lot attendants?

kcwilson
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
It's tough to take any football discussion too seriously when prefaced with "the madden lovers will know what I am talking about". :shades:

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, right there Mister! Are you trying to tell me that Madden isn't the real NFL?

kcwilson
12-21-2006, 05:32 PM
next week can we blame the parking lot attendants?

Assuming that the parking lot attendants are not named "Carr Parking Guys", then they would qualify to be blamed as someone not named Carr.

Second Honeymoon
12-21-2006, 05:34 PM
I blame my controller. The Y button keeps getting stuck.

kcwilson
12-21-2006, 05:38 PM

The Y button must be the button where the QB dives on the ground as if to slide.

Double Barrel
12-21-2006, 05:40 PM

Carr could use some lessons in highlight stick usage and application, too.

DatTexBoy
12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
don't get it twisted by no means...I have blamed Carr since last year and gave him a chance this year but I no longer can trust him in our backfield...ever since he was benched in Tennessee I wanted him gone for good...but I wanted to just bring something fresh and I just ruined the freaking thread...so I guess I can't blame anyone else but Carr...lol...but I guess I will just listen to Carr and not let him spoil my Christmas...Carr you have spoiled my football season...and because I love the Texans so much I will suffer as I watch you struggle against the Colts...hopefully we will be watching you hand the ball to Dayne and Taylor this week more than you getting your side armed pass deflected or watch you get happy feet after you notice andre is covered or for goodness sake you see a cover 2 out there!:rant: :deadhorse :gun: :brickwall

kcwilson
12-21-2006, 05:45 PM
don't get it twisted by no means...I have blamed Carr since last year and gave him a chance this year but I no longer can trust him in our backfield...ever since he was benched in Tennessee I wanted him gone for good...but I wanted to just bring something fresh and I just ruined the freaking thread...so I guess I can't blame anyone else but Carr...lol...but I guess I will just listen to Carr and not let him spoil my Christmas...Carr you have spoiled my football season...and because I love the Texans so much I will suffer as I watch you struggle against the Colts...hopefully we will be watching you hand the ball to Dayne and Taylor this week more than you getting your side armed pass deflected or watch you get happy feet after you notice andre is covered or for goodness sake you see a cover 2 out there!:rant: :deadhorse :gun: :brickwall

Boo! Way to ruin one of the only threads that was fun.

This thread was my last joy on this god-forsaken message board... it was a sanctity of fun and cheer until Mr. GloomyGus above had to drop the stink bomb on it.

DatTexBoy...To me, you are to this thread, what Carr was to your football season. Good day to you, Sir!

I said good day!

DatTexBoy
12-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey I did start this thread...I should have the right to ruin it...lol

I blame my Texans T-shirt that I have been wearing on game day...but wait I didn't wear it last week...never mind...too bad I threw it away huh?

hot pickle
12-21-2006, 06:21 PM
the other person to blame is the is....

TONY BOSELLI
:hides:

ATX
12-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Everyone please blame me.....I haven't done my superstitious routine yet another year.....that makes 5 now.

I'd also like to blame my #8 voodoo doll. I've had him laying on his back for the past 5 years.

Malloy
12-21-2006, 07:18 PM
I'd also like to blame my #8 voodoo doll. I've had him laying on his back for the past 5 years.

Now that's REP kinda fun... might be because I'm terribly drunk, but hey :)