PDA

View Full Version : HELP David Carr!!!

Tailgate
12-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. But if it hasnt...this is pretty darn funny:

http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/

SBTexans08
12-21-2006, 10:16 AM
LMAO....wow!!

Rightnow
12-21-2006, 10:22 AM
So sad, but so true.

I know many people want Carr out of Houston, but I think the organization failed him much more than he failed the organization.

Bouncing him like a pinata year after year was shameful.

Tailgate
12-21-2006, 10:25 AM
So sad, but so true.

I know many people want Carr out of Houston, but I think the organization failed him much more than he failed the organization.

Bouncing him like a pinata year after year was shameful.

Yeah, never knew a cartoon could be so realistic. Unfortunate... and been going on since the beginning of time it seems.

HJam72
12-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Have you seen the cartoon at the bottom of that page about McNair, Kubiak, and Casserly? It's cruel. In fact, it's pretty rediculous considering Ryans, Owens, and Lundy.

OrangeCountyTexansFan
12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
The office found this hilarious! Sad but true it seems.
:texan:

hollywood_texan
12-21-2006, 10:59 AM

Maybe so, but your point is relative to how bad McNair, Casserly, and Capers did things the first 4 years. How could anyone screw up more than those guys during that time period? My point is you are setting a low bar!

kingh99
12-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. But if it hasnt...this is pretty darn funny:

http://blogs.chron.com/nickanderson/

I thought you were bringing up the example of being a psychologically destroyed athlete you know, like Nick Anderson after the 2 bricks. Wrong Nick Anderson.

prostock101
12-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Now that was funny. That's a hard hit when your jock strap goes flying off......hehehe

Double Barrel
12-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Cute cartoon...but way unrealistic. We never have a receiver open that far down the field. ;)

Goldeagle
12-21-2006, 11:33 AM
CARR SUCKS,, GRRRR, HE WAS HOLDING THE BALL TO LONG!

*Growl*

Seriously, nice to see someone in the media get it.

Time to trade Carr, see him go to a team with a decent O-line and then here all the Carr haters "WHY DID WE TRADE HIM! WE KNEW ALL ALONG!"

Rightnow
12-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Time to trade Carr, see him go to a team with a decent O-line and then here all the Carr haters "WHY DID WE TRADE HIM! WE KNEW ALL ALONG!"

Current example: Joey Harrington. They couldn't wait to run him out of Detroit and now that he is in Miami he may steal the starting job from Culpepper. He has won 5 of his last 7 and is looking good. Amazing what a fresh start, a good defense, some running game, and moderate protection can do for a QB.

So yes, we can go backwards next year. I certainly hope not, but everything won't turn to green fields with rainbows in blue skies when David is gone.

I'm not saying we should keep him, but I am saying it may not get better unless we dramatically upgrade the position.

t_flare
12-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Casserly will forever and should be forever known to never finding the talent for the Houston Texans offensive line. Tony Boselli, Ryan Young, Tood Wade, Seth Wand all busts.. maybe add Fred Weary too the list

Second Honeymoon
12-21-2006, 12:18 PM
CARR SUCKS,, GRRRR, HE WAS HOLDING THE BALL TO LONG!

*Growl*

Seriously, nice to see someone in the media get it.

hahahhaha....do actually believe half of what you type?

:pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly:

WiiBrawler
12-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Have you seen the cartoon at the bottom of that page about McNair, Kubiak, and Casserly? It's cruel. In fact, it's pretty rediculous considering Ryans, Owens, and Lundy.

Unfortunately Kubiak, McNair, and Casserly will always be viewed like that because of the draft mistake "they made".People will always be looking back saying what the **** were we thinking because you just cant pass on Reggie Bush Or Vince Young,