PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl= No TO

BigWig
12-20-2006, 08:54 AM
I find it hard to believe Romo makes the Pro Bowl, but I am glad TO did not. I am looking forward to his next self destructive move.

hobie
12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Well it goes to show you that Dallas get alot of press and that Romo, be it only 7 games has played extrememly well, but to deserve a pro bowl invite after 7 games? Then again, there are not that many QB's in the NFC that are really worthy of it..

TO, well be it the Pro bowl is decided by 1/3 fans vote, 1/3 player, and 1/3 coaches that decide, I am sure all 3 groups have had enough of his antics, so I can see why, but he is one of the best receivers in the game no doubt. Thank God he isn't going, but I am sure he would have done some stunt to get all the attention anyways, watch, he still might....

ATX
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I wanna know how Phillip Rivers made the probowl over Tom Brady......the guy just wins games and puts up good numbers. He even has better numbers than Rivers this year and he doesn't have anyone like LT or Antonio Gates.

hot pickle
12-20-2006, 05:30 PM
hard to believe mike vick still didnt make it, he always makes it, but he never should

Smokedawg
12-20-2006, 09:56 PM
On NFL Total Access the were shocked Reggie Bush didnt make it. i dunno why.

Huge
12-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Roy Williams made it and should not have. Terrence Newman did not make it and should have.

TO should've made it over Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin or Steve Smith.

Biggest snub was Warren Sapp.

Ihategeeks
12-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Roy Williams made it and should not have.

Roy Williams made it , the wrong one.

mexican_texan
12-20-2006, 11:25 PM
I think Donald Driver said Roy Williams deserved the spot more than him. Thing is, none of the receivers voted into the NFC roster are going to the playoffs, so the alternates might not even go to Hawaii.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
12-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Eli Manning= 3 seasons, 0 Pro Bowls
Tony Romo= 7 games, 1 Pro Bowl

LMAO!

Silver Oak
12-21-2006, 12:09 PM
I am looking forward to his next self destructive move.

I truly hope whatever dumb stunt he pulls next, adversely affects the team while in the playoffs. That's what I want for Christmas! :)

WWJD
12-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Nothing he's done so far has hurt the team. Opposite in fact; they're having their best year in some time.

Don't have an opinion one way or the other about him being "snubbed" but the odds are he wouldn't have gone anyway. He needs some type of hand surgery when the year is over on a ligament I think.

shinerbock_girl
12-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I wanna know how Phillip Rivers made the probowl over Tom Brady......the guy just wins games and puts up good numbers. He even has better numbers than Rivers this year and he doesn't have anyone like LT or Antonio Gates.

This one was a shock to me as well.

shinerbock_girl
12-21-2006, 02:29 PM
I did rather enjoy the no TO part...lol