PDA

View Full Version : The Chronic's Lopez: Young QB makes sense for Texans

Sportsfan
12-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Good article here by John Lopez of the Chronic.

Dec. 19, 2006, 12:32AM
Young QB makes sense for Texans

By JOHN P. LOPEZ
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

The three biggest joke expansion teams in the history of the NFL have been the New Orleans Saints, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Texans.

And of those three, the numbers say the Texans are bringing up the rear in futility, having won just 27.5 percent of their games in their first five years of existence, compared to 28.5 by the Saints over the same span and 28.9 by the Bucs.

That's how bad things have become. That's how far this organization still has to go.

Those are formidable numbers. They tell you this club must start over, building again from the beginning, acting as if the first five years didn't even happen.

Five years of mistakes might be impossible to erase, and football fans have long memories. But if you acknowledge that David Carr's career in Houston is all but done and who doesn't at this point? then why take on more potential dead weight?

Rest of article: Lopez: Young QB makes sense for Texans (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/sports/4411646.html)

shinerbock_girl
12-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Good article here by John Lopez of the Chronic.

Dec. 19, 2006, 12:32AM
Young QB makes sense for Texans

By JOHN P. LOPEZ
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

The three biggest joke expansion teams in the history of the NFL have been the New Orleans Saints, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Texans.

And of those three, the numbers say the Texans are bringing up the rear in futility, having won just 27.5 percent of their games in their first five years of existence, compared to 28.5 by the Saints over the same span and 28.9 by the Bucs.

That's how bad things have become. That's how far this organization still has to go.

Those are formidable numbers. They tell you this club must start over, building again from the beginning, acting as if the first five years didn't even happen.

Five years of mistakes might be impossible to erase, and football fans have long memories. But if you acknowledge that David Carr's career in Houston is all but done and who doesn't at this point? then why take on more potential dead weight?

Rest of article: Lopez: Young QB makes sense for Texans (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/sports/4411646.html)

Yeah and he forgot to mention in 4 of those years, we had Capers who should have been long gone after the second year...Just my opinion...Only part i really agree with is that the Texans are starting from the beginning as if the previous 5 years never existed...

Mr. White
12-19-2006, 09:35 AM
What strikes me is that these guys talk about Carr being gone is a question of "when" instead of "if."

From the article:

There are a number of challenges Kubiak and Smith will face when Carr's Texans career mercifully ends in two weeks. Namely, the likely top teams in next April's draft, the Raiders and Lions, will be in the market for a quarterback, too.

real
12-19-2006, 10:15 AM
David Carr will retire a Texan.

QB75
12-19-2006, 10:20 AM
David Carr will retire a Texan.

I hope that his career lasts 10 to 15 years and that you are right!

real
12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I hope he retires after next season then.

Then he'll come back and be our QB coach for 30 yrs.....

I hope that his career lasts 10 to 15 years and that you are right!

Yeah.....I'd really like that too......:fib

Honoring Earl 34
12-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Then he's going to come back and be our QB coach for 30 yrs.....

Yeah.....I'd really like that too......:fib

Hey where are drinking at ... I'll meet you .

I know your just playing .

TexansFanatic
12-19-2006, 10:25 AM
There is zero chance Carr remains here. If they keep Carr the stands will be empty.

real
12-19-2006, 10:30 AM
There is zero chance Carr remains here. If they keep Carr the stands will be empty.

thats not an issue....apparently the seats are sold out for the next 10,000 years any way....:secret:

OzzO
12-19-2006, 12:22 PM
...By the time Kubiak got his hands on Carr, the quarterback already had been beaten down. The buzz was gone and so was the confidence. Why not start with an eager kid, a clean slate and no baggage?

That's what I'm thinking. Easier to mold a new player than get rid of the bad habits of a veteran.

Kubiak taught and tested Carr often but failed on both fronts. When Kubiak benched Carr in the first Tennessee Titans game, he hoped to find some kind of fight in his quarterback. Instead, he found a broken football heart.

Before that Titans game, Carr threw nine touchdowns and just four interceptions and had a 97.9 quarterback rating. Since that benching, he has thrown just one touchdown while suffering six picks and posting a 70.9 quarterback rating.

That's just crazy. Understandable about our O-line being depleted throughout the season (which would be interesting to compare when they started dropping to Carr's abilities went down) but as noted in numerous other threads, that's part of the NFL and all teams go through it, every year. Some teams obviously, have more on IR than others depending on the year. But my point is, if Carr continued here and we continue to have a depleted oline as the year progresses each season, are the fans / team going to be okay having a QB that relies on having all starting "parts" available to succeed or would you like to see a QB (Carr or otherwise) step up when players are out and make adjustments to still succeed?

old football fan
12-19-2006, 01:05 PM
That's what I'm thinking. Easier to mold a new player than get rid of the bad habits of a veteran.

That's just crazy. Understandable about our O-line being depleted throughout the season (which would be interesting to compare when they started dropping to Carr's abilities went down) but as noted in numerous other threads, that's part of the NFL and all teams go through it, every year. Some teams obviously, have more on IR than others depending on the year. But my point is, if Carr continued here and we continue to have a depleted oline as the year progresses each season, are the fans / team going to be okay having a QB that relies on having all starting "parts" available to succeed or would you like to see a QB (Carr or otherwise) step up when players are out and make adjustments to still succeed?

But the Texans starting OL is way below avg. for the league, so what does that tell you about there replacements!

real
12-19-2006, 01:07 PM
But the Texans starting OL is way below avg. for the league, so what does that tell you about there replacements!

Our back-ups aren't even way below average...

ATX
12-19-2006, 01:17 PM
I have a feeling Carr will be traded to the Raiders. They need a QB bad and I don't think they will draft Quinn. DC is from Northern Cal and will be heading home after the season. I think we'll get a 3rd rounder for him.

Ryan
12-19-2006, 01:48 PM
What strikes me is that these guys talk about Carr being gone is a question of "when" instead of "if."

From the article:

yeah i find that odd too

Boris
12-19-2006, 01:50 PM
i have 2 words

matt cassell NE Pats

what are our chances of landing him?

New_Texans
12-19-2006, 02:43 PM

Dude shut up, if the Texans have a stellar defense and a Adrian Peterson (or someone else whos really good) in the backfield the fans will come. I think Carr has issues however he isnt the only reason the Texans lose games. Give Carr a good running back and he'll be a poor mans Elway.

I really dont think the texans need to start a rookie QB next year guys. He'll just end up like David, and please be honest with yourself. You know as well as I do that there arent any Vince Youngs in the draft at QB so chill. There are some good running backs however.

Houston Fans "The worst in the country"

Double Barrel
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
I think we need to prepare ourselves for Carr's return in 2007. I have a feeling that they're going to keep trottin' him out there with the hopes that line upgrades and a running game will *magically* make him a better QB who can read defenses and lead his receivers.

He could be gone the day the season ends, but I have to mentally prepare myself that he's going to be here until we learn otherwise.

Honch Delgado
12-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Agree with most of the article except trading up for Brady Quinn. This draft class looks like your standard run of the mill QB class and Quinn isn't as good as the 3 that were taken this year. Draft a QB in the later rounds. For every Peyton and Carson there are half a dozen Harringtons, Bollers, Carrs, and such.

Marcus
12-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Lopez is so FOS, it be a miracle if he doesn't have brown eyes.

If this lamed-brained organization even thinks about trading up for, much less even just drafting a QB on the first day, whether Carr is here or not, after NOT getting you-know-who in the last draft, I'd actually help the UT fans burn Reliant Stadium to the ground.

OzzO
12-19-2006, 04:41 PM

As a group, yes. However, there are some bright spots (last year's FA and drafts) and some "possibles". But with another draft and FA coming up - take the best of the best out of that group, the rest become backups and either Carr or another vet start next year at QB while our drafted QB watched from the sidelines. Don't kill the young, future QB like we did 5 years ago.

Maybe I'm going the utopian, casual fan route?

Keyser Soze
12-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Give Carr a good running back and he'll be a poor mans Elway.

Carr and Elway in the same sentence. Man, that's good. Manage that with a straight face, didja?

SESupergenius
12-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Our back-ups aren't even way below average...

So we had a bad o-line AND a bad QB?

New_Texans
12-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Carr and Elway in the same sentence. Man, that's good. Manage that with a straight face, didja?

of course not :shades:

however, wasnt kubiak suppose to turn him into that?

Chaft
12-19-2006, 08:25 PM
thats not an issue....apparently the seats are sold out for the next 10,000 years any way....:secret:

Only in sports can a business sell garbage and have people pay big money to buy it.

TheOgre
12-19-2006, 08:34 PM
There is only one way I can stomach Carr being our starting QB on opening day 2007...if he is a stand-in until our rookie (rounds 1-4) is ready to take the reigns.

VY's Crib U Jus payn Rent
12-19-2006, 10:50 PM
You will have this jack-ass of an owner for another five years and continue to bring up the rear of the NFL...

GP
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
I see it going this way:

We'll have a very wide open competition for QB during training camp unless Carr refuses to allow it to happen, and in that case he would need to force us to release or trade him.

I CAN see Al Davis making a dumb decision and trading for Carr...that's an owner who will make startling moves just for the sake of trying to impress people.

Carr is either going to be gone, or he's going to have the starting role put in jeopardy to other guys that Kubiak wants to try out.

I don't see us drafting QB in the first round. In fact, I would go so far as to say that we might be trading OUT of our pick if anything at all....Kubiak likes to reel in the second and third rounders, and if he does it once again like he did this past draft, then I'm completely sold on his talent evaluation skills.

But I don't see us drafting a QB early.

That's my opinion.

Troy Smith, a guy who is a clear-cut winner, is my only choice of the young QBs.

I think Quinn is Carr's twin. Period.

And I'm nowhere near being sold on Adrian Peterson as our franchise RB. Give me Slaton or Wolfe over AP. I want another Domanick Davis in a bad way.

BornOrange
12-20-2006, 12:28 AM
You want another guy who won't play hurt at RB?

Toro
12-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Troy Smith, a guy who is a clear-cut winner, is my only choice of the young QBs.

He's got all the intangibles to be a solid NFL QB (the size arguement I refuse to buy).. Only thing I take issue with when evaluating Smith is he has had questionable character issues in the past, however after being suspended from the team and missing their Bowl Game and the opening game of the season in 2005, I think he's turned the corner and has matured a lot.

One thing is proven, the guy is a winner. He's got Vince Young's "losing is not an option" mentality and has good leadership skills. When it comes down to crunch time, where Carr fails, Smith succeeds. That winning mentality alone at the QB position would be a huge upgrade for the Texans.

I don't think he's ever going to underachieve as badly as Carr has, but I don't think he's going to become the next Montana like some have dubbed him. I see him having a nice middle ground career, and being a team that a franchise can use as a building block, but not one they neccessarily build the team around.

And I'm nowhere near being sold on Adrian Peterson as our franchise RB. Give me Slaton or Wolfe over AP. I want another Domanick Davis in a bad way.

Slaton's going back to WVU next year, and Wolfe?? Ugh.. No.. The guy is 160 pounds soaking wet. He also got beat up and shut down tonight by TCU, and to me just doesn't translate in to much more than a situational back on the next level.

GP
12-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Wolfe?? Ugh.. No.. The guy is 160 pounds soaking wet. He also got beat up and shut down tonight by TCU, and to me just doesn't translate in to much more than a situational back on the next level.

Really? Wow. I didn't see the game, and I haven't seen the highlight shows yet.

It seemed Wolfe was a good one, based on what I had read and what others in college football have been saying about him.

The size thing is a question mark, for sure.

But DD was also a fairly small RB compared to others in the NFL at his position. DD was thought to be a good change of pace back who could catch the ball, and that was about it. I don't think anyone really felt he could be an every-down back in the NFL...I don't event think the TEXANS knew what they had, to be honest.

I'm getting tired of holding out hope that the Texans will draft an o lineman in the first round. It's getting hard to keep that hope "alive," if you know what I mean.

I saw the ESPN award show, and Joe Thomas appeared to be a steamroller who just manhandled and flat-out embarassed anybody he got his hands on. He walked with a swagger after he pancaked defenders. He just looks like a gamer to me.

(sigh)

Whatcha' gonna' do, Gary Kubiak? I hope you know.

I lay the bet that he trades down for more picks.

real
12-20-2006, 09:17 AM
So we had a bad o-line AND a bad QB?

Uhhh.....

yeah....

cuppacoffee
12-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Have we ( MB posters) already decided that Q Porter has no shot with this team.

Is he just training camp fodder, scout team material?

I just wish Kuiak had activated him and played him in a game just to check him out. Nothing to lose at this point.

I guess I am in a double minority here, I like Carr and I like Quinn.

Suprised?..:D

:coffee:

Cjeremy635
12-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Have we ( MB posters) already decided that Q Porter has no shot with this team.

Is he just training camp fodder, scout team material?

I just wish Kuiak had activated him and played him in a game just to check him out. Nothing to lose at this point.

I guess I am in a double minority here, I like Carr and I like Quinn.

Suprised?..:D

I don't follow a lot of college ball, but wouldn't Quinn have a slight upper edge in playing in the NFL due to his coach and the system at Notre Dame? Mainly the coach....I would assume that since he was with the Patriots, his system is a great one.

texans83
12-20-2006, 11:10 AM

I know he will be back and no the seats wont be empty bc I know ill still be there no matter what.

El Tejano
12-20-2006, 11:14 AM
As a group, yes. However, there are some bright spots (last year's FA and drafts) and some "possibles". But with another draft and FA coming up - take the best of the best out of that group, the rest become backups and either Carr or another vet start next year at QB while our drafted QB watched from the sidelines. Don't kill the young, future QB like we did 5 years ago.

Maybe I'm going the utopian, casual fan route?

I agree with this. I feel it was the first mistake we made when we didn't get a FA QB and let him start until everything got right with the rest of the team. We just threw David to the wolves.

I see it going this way:

We'll have a very wide open competition for QB during training camp unless Carr refuses to allow it to happen, and in that case he would need to force us to release or trade him.

I CAN see Al Davis making a dumb decision and trading for Carr...that's an owner who will make startling moves just for the sake of trying to impress people.

Carr is either going to be gone, or he's going to have the starting role put in jeopardy to other guys that Kubiak wants to try out.

I don't see us drafting QB in the first round. In fact, I would go so far as to say that we might be trading OUT of our pick if anything at all....Kubiak likes to reel in the second and third rounders, and if he does it once again like he did this past draft, then I'm completely sold on his talent evaluation skills.

But I don't see us drafting a QB early.

That's my opinion.

I agreed with this until the part about Adrian Peterson. I feel Adrian Peterson is the consolation prize that can pay off in a big way for us. Currently our ground game is relying on the likes of Ron Dayne. Although he has proven his worth, he is only good for a couple of carries before Lundy has to give him a breather.

Noone currently on our team in an everydown back, and Peterson is a work horse.

vtech9
12-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Size is an issue for Troy Smith. He is a little short to play QB in the NFL. He would have to be moved around like Flutie typically was. I mean, it is kind of hard to throw from the pocket when you have a hard time seeing over your own linemen.

I really like Adrian Peterson, but he durability is a question mark. I've watched quite a few good RB's this year, but most of them were underclassmen. Rice (Rutgers), Slaton (WVU), and McFadden (Arkansas) are all Sophomores, and I just can't remember the names of the rest of the ones I was impressed by. I really wasn't impressed with the RB from Cal when I saw him play, so the only way I would want him is if we could get him late, and I don't think he will be there.

As far as QB's go, I wouldn't be disappointed with Kolb if we could get him in the 4th, but there are also quite a few other options out there. I definately don't think that Troy Smith nor Brady Quinn will be worth the high pick we would have to use to get them.

But that's just my opinion.

infantrycak
12-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Size is an issue for Troy Smith. He is a little short to play QB in the NFL.

Amazing how wrapped up in an inch or two folks get when talking about the draft.

Tony Romo 6' 2"
Drew Brees 6' 0"
Mike Vick 6' 0"
Brett Favre 6' 2"
Rex Grossman 6' 1"
Donovan McNabb 6' 2"
Jake Delhomme 6' 2"
Steve McNair 6' 2"
J. P. Losman 6' 2"
Jake Plummer 6' 2"
Mark Brunnell 6' 1"
Bruce Gradkowski 6' 1"

Even if Troy Smith comes out at 6' instead of the 6' 1" he is listed out, his play should far outweigh a 1 or 2 inch deviation from a bunch of NFL QB's.

HOU-TEX
12-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Even if Troy Smith comes out at 6' instead of the 6' 1" he is listed out, his play should far outweigh a 1 or 2 inch deviation from a bunch of NFL QB's.

I've heard some say he's not even at the 6' mark. I can't provide a link due to hearing it on the radio.

Either way, his delivery has to be higher than Carrs sidearm throws.

Runner
12-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Size is an issue for Troy Smith. He is a little short to play QB in the NFL.

I think the knock on Demeco last year was that he was too small. I think too slow also.

I like Smith's throwing accuracy, pocket awareness, and ability to move when forced to.

I think he'll do all right in the league.

infantrycak
12-20-2006, 02:52 PM
I've heard some say he's not even at the 6' mark. I can't provide a link due to hearing it on the radio.

I heard that too--someone saying they had stood next to him and he wasn't over 5' 10". I'll believe it when I see the combine. QB's don't normally shrink that much at the combine. Folks were throwing around that Bush was really 5' 8" and 185 lbs before the draft last year as well. If he does measure out at 5' 10", sure his draft stock will fall. If he only shrinks an inch to 6' 0" it doesn't concern me. I'm not saying we need to draft the guy, just that a 1 or 2 inch difference resulting in a guy "not being an NFL QB" seems pretty silly IMO.

Co-signed by too small, too slow Emmitt Smith, Demeco Ryans

QB75
12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Amazing how wrapped up in an inch or two folks get when talking about the draft.

Tony Romo 6' 2"
Drew Brees 6' 0"
Mike Vick 6' 0"
Brett Favre 6' 2"
Rex Grossman 6' 1"
Donovan McNabb 6' 2"
Jake Delhomme 6' 2"
Steve McNair 6' 2"
J. P. Losman 6' 2"
Jake Plummer 6' 2"
Mark Brunnell 6' 1"
Bruce Gradkowski 6' 1"

He's under 6 feet tall. It makes a difference.

QB75
12-20-2006, 02:58 PM

Either way, his delivery has to be higher than Carrs sidearm throws.

TROY SMITH? Wow you guys are desperate.

infantrycak
12-20-2006, 03:00 PM
He's under 6 feet tall. It makes a difference.

And you know this how? He is listed as 6' 1"--anything else is speculation until the combine.

Try telling pro-bowler and league leader Brees you can't be an NFL QB at 6'.

HOU-TEX
12-20-2006, 03:01 PM
TROY SMITH? Wow you guys are desperate.

I do not recall me saying I wanted him here. I was responding with information that I'd heard. Having said that, who's to say he wouldn't be better than your brother DC?:)

Vinny
12-20-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not saying we need to draft the guy, just that a 1 or 2 inch difference resulting in a guy "not being an NFL QB" seems pretty silly IMO.

Co-signed by too small, too slow Emmitt Smith, Demeco Ryans and I'm so short I fell to the second round Drew Brees. To me, he doesn't look 6'....but the combine will clear that up as you stated.

HOU-TEX
12-20-2006, 03:04 PM
and I'm so short I fell to the second round Drew Brees. To me, he doesn't look 6'....but the combine will clear that up as you stated.

I'm too short to play WR in the NFL.

Signed,

Steve Smith

cuppacoffee
12-20-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't follow a lot of college ball, but wouldn't Quinn have a slight upper edge in playing in the NFL due to his coach and the system at Notre Dame? Mainly the coach....I would assume that since he was with the Patriots, his system is a great one.

Obviously I am biased.

I've watched Quinn play for ND. He moves around in the pocket very well and throws a very accurate pass.

I purposefully avoid pimping Quinn on this forum because I know how tired I got of the T-sippers pimping VY last year.

I feel Quinn :bowdown: will be a much better NFL quarterback than V. Young or M. Leinart from last years draft.

I feel Cutler was the jewel of the QB class last year.

That is just my opinion, and it won't change until all four qbs' have had a chance to display their wares. Three years minimum.

No need using up bandwidth arguing about it now...:fight:

I repeat myself... Obviously I am biased..:D

Added: Quinn ranks third in the nation in touchdown passes (35). He has completed 274 of 432 pass attempts for 3,278 yards, averaging 273.2 yards per game and compiling a 151.59 pass efficiency rating.

real
12-20-2006, 03:29 PM
http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/1126/489424_348X300.jpg

Based on this picture I'd say He's atleast 6'....

brewhaus
12-20-2006, 03:46 PM
I think a young QB, be it a super star or a "project for Kubiak" makes a lot of sense for the Texans. We are building a team here and I feel like our "QB of the future" needs to be here now for the sake of "Team Chemistry".
I am of the opinion that Sage could very well be at the helm next season and our back up may well be a 3rd or 4th round pick. (Maybe not, what we do at QB is a tuff call....glad I'm not Kubiak!)

Again, I would like to state that I think the Texans need to take a look at Jordan Palmer out of UTEP. He may be a sleeper.

infantrycak
12-20-2006, 03:53 PM
http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/1126/489424_348X300.jpg

Based on this picture I'd say He's atleast 6'....

Well if Smith is 5' 10" then Ginn is 5' 9" and the coach is 5' 7".

B.Diddy
12-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Troy Smith is the most talented QB coming out of this years draft class he sort of reminds me of Mcnabb coming out of Syracuse (and Mcnabb didn't win the heisman) but if the team decides to go for a defensive player first i wouldn't mind us picking up Chris Leak in the third round

Maddict5
12-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm too short to play WR in the NFL.

Signed,

Steve Smith

greeting also from mini jones-drew

imo carr is here next year and im ok with that.. build up the o-line, secondary etc in the draft..come back next year and see if carr gets it done (i think he might based on what occurred at the start of the year with a decent o-line) but even if he doesnt we get rid of him without much cap damage and bring in a new franchise guy who will have a good o-line with some experience...

the main reason im ok with carr next year is that we kinda screwed him by throwing him behind a crap o-line from the start and imo our line is still poor enough so we'd only be repeating our mistake if we took another qb this year and threw him in

ps.. no AP etc for me this yr either- i think dayne can get the job done... maybe take a speedster in the mid rounds as a change of pace but no high picks on a rb

B.Diddy
12-20-2006, 04:23 PM
greeting also from mini jones-drew

imo carr is here next year and im ok with that.. build up the o-line, secondary etc in the draft..come back next year and see if carr gets it done (i think he might based on what occurred at the start of the year with a decent o-line) but even if he doesnt we get rid of him without much cap damage and bring in a new franchise guy who will have a good o-line with some experience...

the main reason im ok with carr next year is that we kinda screwed him by throwing him behind a crap o-line from the start and imo our line is still poor enough so we'd only be repeating our mistake if we took another qb this year and threw him in

ps.. no AP etc for me this yr either- i think dayne can get the job done... maybe take a speedster in the mid rounds as a change of pace but no high picks on a rb

Not exactly i say draft a young QB let carr start for the first time in his career with a guy behind him who might replace him sort of like drew brees and philip rivers and watch the progress.

oh and AP might also help us ...i know i know Dayne is doing great but think if we had 2 great running backs like Jacksonville that might really help the QB position.

QB75
12-20-2006, 04:50 PM
I do not recall me saying I wanted him here. I was responding with information that I'd heard. Having said that, who's to say he wouldn't be better than your brother DC?:)

Me, for one. But it's a moot point. Fortunately he's not high on the Texans' list.

HOU-TEX
12-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Me, for one. But it's a moot point. Fortunately he's not high on the Texans' list.

I don't really have anything against Carr. Like I've said before, I don't care who's behind center. I just want what everyone else wants, to win. If it's DC that can do it, fine. If not, find someone that can.:shades:

Double Barrel
12-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Wow you guys are desperate.

23-55 in five years will do that to a fanbase.