PDA

View Full Version : Why?

jayjordan
12-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Why is david carr still starting? Why not give rosenfuls or the other guy they picked up recently a chance? Can they really believe carr can still make good progress? Personally if they keep carr for next year (the front office is that stupid) I would be the first to boycott or do what I can to voice my opinion over the airwaves or whatever.

mexican_texan
12-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Rosenfels is on IR and Van Pelt is a stinker.

gwallaia
12-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Rosenfels is out for the season with an injury, Van Pelt would be totally lost,.....more so than Carr.

Second Honeymoon
12-18-2006, 08:11 PM
rosenfels got hurt making a nasty tackle on Special Teams or the Sage Era would have already begun.

Texan1
12-18-2006, 08:14 PM
jayjordan,

FYI - you may want to stear clear of the gsus8091 threads.

hot pickle
12-18-2006, 08:19 PM
i would like to see porter he has been with the team all year, and should know the play books, i would just like to see how this guy looks on the field, but i bet carr will be playin out the rest of the season

ryansisgod
12-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Carr is going to play out the rest of the season, if kubes was happy with porters progress he would not have brought in Van Pelt. Van Pelt is just 2 weeks in, so theres a next to nothing chance of his getting some time. as far as porter goes, i would also like to see what he can do as well, but kubes has been very adamant about Carr being the guy.

"that's on me" - Gary Kubiak