PDA

View Full Version : Could Carr Be "Tanking" On PURPOSE??? [:-o>

Luv_ya_blue
12-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Another conspiracy theory of mine...
:hides:
Do you guys think that Carr could actually think that he REALLY IS a "Good Quarterback" and be tanking these games on purpose???

Why would he?
So the coaches, front office & fans would get sick of him.

Why would he?
So he could get to go to a "better team."

Why would he?
8 million reasons, this year.

Is there anyway that he has some convoluted notion that he is a GOOD QB and would be even better if he were to get out of Houston???

Like I said...Just a conspiracy theory.
:hides:
Any Thoughts?

Second Honeymoon
12-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Nope. He just sucks. Pure and simple.

hobie
12-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Tanking..... WHAT?

How can you increase your own value by sucking, and going to a good team? Please explain to me how that would even happen...David might only now get us a 4th round pick. And what team right now has a worse QB than us? Oakland? Close to home, hmm.....Maybe you are right...NOT.

Tanking only labels you a quitter...

WWJD
12-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I think he's a character guy so I don't believe he would do anything like that.

I do believe he's ready to move on to another team though. And I think it's certainly in the team's best interest for that to happen.

HOU-TEX
12-18-2006, 02:23 PM

Quoted for the simple truth.:)

edo783
12-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Tanking intentionaly.......I highly doubt it. Could he be fed up and just not really caring anymore....Could be. Think how you would feel with the team not doing what has been needed with the line for years, your getting beat like a rented mule and the Fans and local media are screaming for your head. How much enthusiasim could you whipp up? And don't give me that "8 million reason" thing because that's a bogus rabbit trail. You may think it would matter to you because you don't have that kind of coin, but after several years of being pummeled and despised, you wouldn't really care any more either.

sleepwalker
12-18-2006, 05:33 PM

Yes.

TexanFanInCC
12-18-2006, 05:43 PM
He stinks as a Texan. Maybe he goes on to do well in another offensive system under a new head coach with a better supporting cast.

Tale Gator
12-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Always typing in blue and putting this [:-o> at the end of each thread title is getting a little annoying.

Double Barrel
12-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Hundreds of sacks in his first several years of pro ball have "broken" him. He has been conditioned by the constant beating to react in ways that are detrimental to being a good QB. His instincts have now been wired to worry about the rush first, turnovers second, and then the play third.

While a class act, good family man, and a player that once had a lot of potential, I just think he's lost his edge to the sack monster. He's not tanking, though...

Trap_Star
12-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Nope, he just doesnt know what he is doing...

Tale Gator
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
[COLOR=blue]Tale Gator...as far as the blue font is concerned...is that really the best you've got? C'mon!

I'm not trying to break your spirit, bit always with the blue font... :shoot:

[:-P>

Second Honeymoon
12-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Let's see...

Blue font...

David Hasselhoff Avatar...

More annoying???

YOU Be the judge...
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_12_31.gif
LOL...Come ON!

Love your Avatar...brings back memories, one of the best avatars on the board....
However, the blue font really makes my monitor cry...please use Left Align as well :)

Blu
12-18-2006, 09:25 PM
It would go against everthing he believes in. From his faith to his famila.

:aikido:
Saying that... I'm tired of supporting him and bitting my tongue when ppl I love, rank on the Calidude.

I let it get to me alittle much.......my blood pressure is starting to rise.:survivor:

Mr. White
12-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Let 'im have it!!!!

:dangit:

Shoulda called this thread "Hate Ya Blue!!!"

edit

This is a joke. The people from Cut'n'Shoot usually don't know when I'm kidding.

Second Honeymoon
12-18-2006, 09:40 PM
I usually only center my posts when I'm starting the thread...
Either that or I want the smiley to be in the center.

Other than that, I rarely use the center align feature.

Do you use the second skin with the blue background?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_12v.gif

yeah i use the blue tinted skin.

Mr. White
12-18-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah i use the blue tinted skin.

I just switched over. Psychedelic....

Tale Gator
12-18-2006, 10:04 PM
In addition to the blue centered type and this guy [:-o> the overuse of elaborate smiles is annoying.

NFLforher
12-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I think he's a character guy so I don't believe he would do anything like that.

I do believe he's ready to move on to another team though. And I think it's certainly in the team's best interest for that to happen.

And his.

Napa Auto Parts
12-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Good theory blue but i think most of us people with common sense know David cant help but to play awfull.