PDA

View Full Version : Who is the TRUE "Weak Link" in this organization's chain? [:-o>

Luv_ya_blue
12-17-2006, 05:30 PM
:hides: What Say YOU...Texans?:hides:

Now's your chance to state your honest opinion!

You can CHOOSE TWO options in the poll above!

IshouldbeGM
12-17-2006, 05:34 PM
it has to be the owner. he needs to become jerry jones! i dont understand how he can go around and ask "people around the league" about what they think of his team, and their direction....of course their going to tell him what he wants to hear....they want him to keep losing! if i were the owner, i wouldnt have hired kubiak, i wouldve hired a more proven offensive coach like mike martz, this offense continues to be pathetic. carr showed more under palmer and pendry than kubiak!

Mr. White
12-17-2006, 05:36 PM
The buck stops at Bob McNair.

afcman
12-17-2006, 05:37 PM
proven offensive coach like mike martz

THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have left the team for sure.

OzzO
12-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Offense and DC - otherwise this board would be dead with no posts.

Nawzer
12-17-2006, 05:44 PM
It's hard to blame one person for a mess as big as this. A lot of the blame has to go to the previous regime of Casserly, Capers, Palmer, Vic Fangio etc. But ultimately in my view it's Bob McNair's fault. It's his team and his decisions that ultimately have the final say. Good owners can do wonders for a team but the bad one's can destroy a team. Here's hoping Mr.McNair has learned from his mistakes and hopefully he'll make better decisions.

Texan Asylum
12-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Not 'who' but 'what'...

This team has no heart.

There is no intensity...there is no zeal...there hasn't been any forever.

If this team had the fervent passion to win, it'd show in their approach to the game. Even in losing efforts, you'd see a drive that only comes from within.

If they played with earnesty...with zeal and fervency, they'd be a different team. The kind of zeal that'll make a liquid boil, or a solid to glow!

Where does that intensity come from?

Vision...

IMHO

VY's Crib U Jus payn Rent
12-17-2006, 06:00 PM
BOOB McLOSER

TSgt.Texan
12-17-2006, 06:01 PM
The buck stops at Bob McNair.I can't blaim Bob, he is the only reason we have a team. He writes the checks hell f he could throw a pass I would start him over the carr wreck!!

Wolf
12-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I can't blaim Bob, he is the only reason we have a team. He writes the checks hell f he could throw a pass I would start him over the carr wreck!!

isn't he the one that presses to keep David carr?

TexanLen
12-17-2006, 06:04 PM
isn't he the one that presses to keep David carr?

It's that Biggio, Bagwell syndrome. At least those guys did something!!!

thetexanator
12-17-2006, 06:07 PM
bob seems like a nice guy, but i dont think the guy has a clue about how a football team should be run.

Wolf
12-17-2006, 06:08 PM
It's that Biggio, Bagwell syndrome. At least those guys did something!!!

took them a while but yes they did

Honoring Earl 34
12-17-2006, 06:08 PM
I maybe crazy or drunk but I'm getting to believe NcNair only wants a certain type of player ... no not a bad one I'm being serious .

I don't want to be the Bengals but we've passed up players and I'm begining to think it was because their not choirboys ( VY excluded ) .

TSgt.Texan
12-17-2006, 06:24 PM
I maybe crazy or drunk but I'm getting to believe NcNair only wants a certain type of player ... no not a bad one I'm being serious .

I don't want to be the Bengals but we've passed up players and I'm begining to think it was because their not choirboys ( VY excluded ) .

Well bring on the convicts, if thats what it takes. I heard Tank (Chi town BEARS)was in a shoot out.

Texan Asylum
12-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Having done a little bit of coaching myself "back in the day," sounds like what you're talking about is an issue of coaching...at least it does to me, TA.
Players are intense if coaches are intense. At least that's been my experience.
No, didn't mean to infer coaching. Coaches can be intense, but lack vision.