PDA

View Full Version : kris brown and chad stanley

baba ganoush
12-17-2006, 04:10 PM
I have never liked kris brown, because we can never count on him...i was a big supporter of stanley, until this season...niether of them have the leg to be in the nfl anymore...i say we need to look for a new kicker and punter...what do you say?

edo783
12-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I have never liked kris brown, because we can never count on him...i was a big supporter of stanley, until this season...niether of them have the leg to be in the nfl anymore...i say we need to look for a new kicker and punter...what do you say?

I agree that we certainly need to have some camp compitition to see if we can find better and more CONSISTANT kickers. Brown POed me today when he did a complete OLE' on the KR for the TD.

SAMURAITEXAN
12-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I would also like to see some competition at camp.

Ryan
12-17-2006, 07:22 PM

i think kris brown has a little something left in him..now stanley has got to go.