PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for 19-10

Theoridic
12-17-2006, 03:13 PM
This goes to Mr. Carr. We really pulled for you, We wanted you to bring a great Texan Dynasty to Houston with you at the healm. When you came to us on the great Sunday night you showed us leadership and that desire to win. You improved every year till that fatful day week seventeen of the 2004 season. You seemed frustrated. You couldn't get anything going. And your leadership went right out the window. As fans we still beleved that it would come back since we did support you as our Fanchise QB. Well we were wrong to put that much pressure on you. Some people are natural born leaders and others are pressured to take that role when they cannot. We are sorry for putting you in that position.
As fans we would like to thank you for that great sunday night and the ups and down you have put us through. This pains me to say, but it is time for you to move on with your life. Maybe the pastures will be greener on the other side for you. Once again thank you for your time here we will see eachother in the future.

:survivor:

TexanFanInCC
12-17-2006, 03:18 PM
];541237']David needs to start new somewhere. 5 years is too long. I bet he would succeed somewhere else too..............

Well, time to get a new QB.

You can tell kubiak is running out of patience.

of course we can tell kubiak is running out of patience. You ARE gary kubiak! ehh? lol :shades:

Theoridic
12-17-2006, 03:26 PM
5 years is too long.

Five years is fine if he was still getting better but since 04 he just can't do it.

The Dream
12-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Dave shouldn't even get a new start somewhere, because the guys isn't starting material....we'll be lucky if we can trade him.

Theoridic
12-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Who knows what they will give us for him I can see us cutting him and not getting anything like Glenn and Sharper. Except they were actually worth more.

edo783
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
If they think we are cutting him, no one will give squat. If he is here at the start of draft/camp season and a team is hurt at QB then a trade could happen.

unhappytexanfan
12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Carr has no trade value at all..
every team knows this
max would be a 7th round pick if Texans are lucky

NJTexanFan
12-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Carr has no trade value at all..
every team knows this
max would be a 7th round pick if Texans are lucky

Hey i believe differently only if we could find a team who was as dumb as us when we gave our 2nd and 3rd for P-Burnt, we just have to pray

OzzO
12-17-2006, 07:48 PM
If they think we are cutting him, no one will give squat. If he is here at the start of draft/camp season and a team is hurt at QB then a trade could happen.

True that. Teams will wait for him to be cut v. giving up something. But man oh man, can you imagine the boards if it does play out like that where he is around early in draft / camp time?

newport texan
12-17-2006, 08:53 PM
the irony is that the only team dumb enough to trade for Carr would be THE TEXANS!!!

Texan1
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
the irony is that the only team dumb enough to trade for Carr would be THE TEXANS!!!

Cool - maybe we'll give ourselves a 2nd and 3rd round pick for him... We could really use more picks in the draft

:)

Texan1
12-17-2006, 09:03 PM
Theoridic,

I understand where you are coming from... many people wanted Carr to succeed here b/c he is a good person. But the best thing for Carr and the Texans would be to part ways if it can be worked out in a trade.

Carr may be successful somewhere else. But we cannot take another season of the same thing...

Theoridic
12-18-2006, 06:18 AM
Hey i believe differently only if we could find a team who was as dumb as us when we gave our 2nd and 3rd for P-Burnt, we just have to pray

I think I would be happy with a fourth round pick and maybe a seventh, but who knows what they will actually give us. I think that last year we could have gotten a second round pick just because people believed that he was still fixable

Carr may be successful somewhere else. But we cannot take another season of the same thing...

That is why I said thanks for some good memories, but we need a new future with out our broken down CARR

:texan: