PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Cinco?

Smokedawg
12-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Im just wondering, does Chad Johnson know what Ocho Cinco is? Does he call himself that because it is catchier than Ochenta y Cinco? Or does he really think ocho cinco is eighty-five?

Baranghoori
12-17-2006, 06:35 PM
I think he understands it means 'eight five'. Even in the English language, some people say the numbers separately to emphasize the importance of that particular player. I'm sure i've heard it several times, but i can't give a specific example, because it never occurred to me to.

AtheGreat
12-17-2006, 09:39 PM
I think he understands it means 'eight five'. Even in the English language, some people say the numbers separately to emphasize the importance of that particular player. I'm sure i've heard it several times, but i can't give a specific example, because it never occurred to me to.

naw, its from a reporter. when they played the falcons, a guy asked 85 how many TD's he was gonna get against deangleo hall. chad replyed " two, twoso, doso." then the reporter took it from there by calling him ocho cinco.

BigWig
12-18-2006, 09:31 AM
What I like better is this and I stole it from somehwere else so I cant take credit.
Calling Carr ----- Ocho Stinko:tease:

kastofsna
12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
i think it's funny how people think he's been doing this "ocho cinco" only for a month or two. but if you have NFL Network, they have this commercial where they show johnson and they have a little song and the guy says "OCHO CINCO!" and that's been on since around the draft.