PDA

View Full Version : Texans-Patriots: Bulletin Board Material

Texans_Chick
12-16-2006, 12:05 PM
This is what the Texans bulletin board looked like on Tuesday.

Link (http://www.aolsportsblog.com//2006/12/15/patriots-v-texans-the-actual-texans-bulletin-board/)

The Texans bulletin board is not actually in their locker room, it is in the trainer's room. The trainer's room is in between the locker room and the player's lounge.

It's pretty tame.

Texan_Bill
12-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Farely tame as you said.. Unfortunately, also true.

Hardcore Texan
12-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Hopefully it will get them fired up and ready to play. They could just as easily put some derragotory things from this board or the Chronic up there, that might be more of a motivator coming from the "fans".

Kubiak is turning this thing around it's just going to take awhile.

kingh99
12-16-2006, 01:11 PM
If they get crushed I hope it turns ugly in the locker room. Time for some finger pointing. Past time. I want to see this team implode for real. Sucks but that's the attitude you get when you make middle fingering the fans a higher art form.

ensign_lee
12-16-2006, 01:17 PM
If they get crushed I hope it turns ugly in the locker room. Time for some finger pointing. Past time. I want to see this team implode for real. Sucks but that's the attitude you get when you make middle fingering the fans a higher art form.

Call me crazy, but I don't want my team imploding. Imposion = bad.

Runner
12-16-2006, 01:19 PM

That sort of response requires emotion from the team. Do they have it, or are they punching the time clock? After the Jets "message" game, the Raiders debacle, and the Titans "VY" game, I have my doubts.

aj.
12-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Not sure what the one Globe reporter meant by a coach unfamiliar with Belichick. The Broncos and Kubiak beat the Pats twice last year and Richard Smith was in the Pats division...

That said, the Texans offense will still be lucky to score more than 10.

edo783
12-16-2006, 07:53 PM

And Houston Fans wonder why the rest of the country sees them as duffases.

dirty steve
12-16-2006, 08:05 PM
i can see if you want some players gone, maybe a coach or two...but to openly root for this team to turn on itself, weak.

PatriotPower
12-17-2006, 09:17 AM
The Patriots are fired up after getting shut-out by Miami. I just read this line in the Boston Herald:

“(The Texans) probably shouldn’t even get off the plane -- let me tell you,” an anonymous Patriots player told the Houston Chronicle Web site last week.

Now if that isn't bulletin board material, I don't know what is.

brewhaus
12-17-2006, 09:29 AM
“(The Texans) probably shouldn’t even get off the plane -- let me tell you,” an anonymous Patriots player told the Houston Chronicle Web site last week.

LOL......please!

bigbrewster2000
12-17-2006, 09:49 AM

Thanks for being such a great fan!! You are a real pick me up!!