PDA

View Full Version : As a change of pace

TexanSoldier
12-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Since everyone has said just about everything there is to say on the Texans, I was just wondering how creative ya'll are. How do you think the conversations go behind closed doors, funniest response wins a pat on the back.

McNair - "Alright Gary, we'll go with the defense over VY or Bush"
Kubes - "Thanks and Gig'em"

or

McNair - "You're sure if we're on the right track?"
Kubes - "I just got off the phone with Mike Shanahan, he said we're doin' fine."

Buffi2
12-15-2006, 04:07 PM
McNair - "Think I got the fans riled up enough with my interview yesterday?"
Financial Texan - "Nah, let's raise ticket prices - that oughta do it."

McNair - "Hey, Coach - you think I need to fear for my safety from the fans?"
Coach - The fans are solidly behind you, sir but I've hired a couple of retired Bronco defensive lineman to watch your back in case the fans are carrying weapons."

brewhaus
12-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Kubiak "David you need to be more agressive when making plays"
David " I know coach , but I just don't want my hair all messed up."

LOL.

.....dude, you are off the hook.

eric138
12-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Kebiak - "50 secs, hmmm, what do you think David?"
Carr - "derrr, I dunno coach, its up to you"

oh wait that actually did happen.

TexansSeminole
12-15-2006, 05:36 PM
DeMeco "34 red dog zone blitz, cover 2."

CC Brown "Wait does that mean I bite on the playaction or just straight up get burned by their receiver?"

hollywood_texan
12-15-2006, 06:28 PM
DeMeco "34 red dog zone blitz, cover 2."

CC Brown "Wait does that mean I bite on the playaction or just straight up get burned by their receiver?"

Ouch....

That was really good.

kcwilson
12-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Kubiak: "I know it has been a tough year, Mr. McNair, but the team is making strides and we are developing our young talent."
McNair: "Well, I was on the message boards and all those guys seem to have the answers to all our problems."

prostock101
12-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Ok, Kub finally called me back. Said he liked my idea about having the most dominant running game in the league, but they were already workin on it. He also said that the people on this board should stop "gettin' their panties in a wad" and let him do his job. He also said, "Those keyboard quarterbacks probably don't even own a football and wouldn't know what to do with it if they had one." Wow! Strong words.

Then I thought, "Hey, I don't own a football.......

:stirpot: :yahoo: :yahoo:

DatTexBoy
12-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Defensive Lineman - I'm coming to get you Carr and our secondary is in a Cover 2

Carr - (thinking) Good I can go to my first read...

Marc V - Third down and 6. Two wide with Lundy in the backfield...Carr takes the snap, fakes it to Lundy...dumps it off to Lundy and tackled for a gain of two yards.

Crowd - "BOOOOOOOOOOOO"

No, that sounds like every Sunday