PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Deion Sanders in the 07 draft?

El Tejano
12-15-2006, 02:29 PM
By Deion Sanders I mean a guy who knows he is good, and is a loud mouth about it. A guy that just glows and sings with confidence so much that it makes you sick.

If so, I want that guy. Our team is lacking attitude and swagger and I want that on my team. I don't care what he says and who he says it to as long as his play backs it up.

kastofsna
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
marshawn lynch. oh lordy does he know he's good.

santo
12-15-2006, 02:42 PM

Good then bring him in...:ok:

TexanSam
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM

Isn't he a junior? Did he declare already?

TexansSeminole
12-15-2006, 04:06 PM
While we lack the right attitude and swagger...I don't think we need a distraction like that on our team. By that I mean a loudmouth.

If he is as good as Deion, then yes, please bring him in.

Ryan
12-15-2006, 04:07 PM
if we wanted a loudmouth we would have attempted to pick up TO

cptnbreakdance
12-16-2006, 11:39 AM
this team has no personality anyway... and Lynch has proven to be an elite back at Cal. I'll take anything that will get us press coverage at this point.

hot pickle
12-16-2006, 01:26 PM
we need a guy that can talk trash, they make good leaders on the team, im not talkin about talkin trash about his own team mates but a guy like chad johnson who has the confidence to get his teams spirits up, thats what this team lacks

Texas_Thrill
12-16-2006, 01:32 PM
we need a guy that can talk trash, they make good leaders on the team, im not talkin about talkin trash about his own team mates but a guy like chad johnson who has the confidence to get his teams spirits up, thats what this team lacks

i definitely agree with you. we need some FUNK on this team. we've got a lot of choir boys but i want a choir boy who doesn't mind lifting up the cheerleader's skirt every now and then.

Smokedawg
12-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Laron when he makes a hit he tells you.

TexansCanes
12-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Laron when he makes a hit he tells you.

yeah laron will let you know if he hit you even if you just got a 20 yard gain too. But he is a soft spoken guy off the field and doesn't talk leading up to games or in interviews. so i don't know if he a chad or d hall type of guy.

Smokedawg
12-16-2006, 09:57 PM
yeah laron will let you know if he hit you even if you just got a 20 yard gain too. But he is a soft spoken guy off the field and doesn't talk leading up to games or in interviews. so i don't know if he a chad or d hall type of guy.

yea my ex-girlfriend and her family met him when he worked at a Shoney's and they said he was one of the nicest guys.

YoungTexanFan
12-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Nelson has a swagger to him. Lynch does as well.

Heywood
12-17-2006, 08:10 AM
i definitely agree with you. we need some FUNK on this team. we've got a lot of choir boys but i want a choir boy who doesn't mind lifting up the cheerleader's skirt every now and then.

this would have been an epic post if you'd tied the girl into a choir. maybe edit to "lift up the preacher's daughter's skirt"?

El Tejano
12-18-2006, 02:59 PM
So far we have Landry and Lynch. Anyone else?

real
12-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Reggie Nelson