PDA

View Full Version : The Sad Truth

TexasTitansFan
12-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Amazing, that the Titans have a chance to go to the Playoffs, just think what posistion they would be in if VY had been starting the whole season, next year they are a shoe in for a playoff spot, when was last time Texans had a chance to go to playoffs, I dont think the thought has even entered the teams mind, their biggest goal this year was to get more than 2 wins. Pathetic, If we had vince young we would have a bright ~8 years infront of us, with David Carr we have no future, Pray to god Vick, or some other top 10 qb becomes a free agent, because nothing is going to happen with the team we have going out there every sunday right now.

El Tejano
12-14-2006, 03:14 PM
And this thread has changed all that.

Thanks.

dirty steve
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
woulda..coulda...shoulda...you guys dont get sick of reading this crap over and over and over again? we will never have VY, get the freak over it!

V Man
12-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Amazing, that the Titans have a chance to go to the Playoffs, just think what posistion they would be in if VY had been starting the whole season, next year they are a shoe in for a playoff spot, when was last time Texans had a chance to go to playoffs, I dont think the thought has even entered the teams mind, their biggest goal this year was to get more than 2 wins. Pathetic, If we had vince young we would have a bright ~8 years infront of us, with David Carr we have no future, Pray to god Vick, or some other top 10 qb becomes a free agent, because nothing is going to happen with the team we have going out there every sunday right now.

I think you might be lost (just guess by your name).

Try here.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21542

ib4texans
12-14-2006, 03:25 PM

I don't want Vick, every word I hear out of anybody's mouth is that his play has been in a slow regression for the last 2 years. Why would we want to adopt him as he is declining. You think Carr fumbles alot, I'd be afraid of Vick behind our offense.

ib4texans
12-14-2006, 03:27 PM
I think you might be lost (just guess by your name).

Try here.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21542

If he's not he definetly has his name and allegiance reversed.

Double Barrel
12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't know...the Texans are a bad team right now...I'm not so sure that one player - even the mighty VY - would make that much of a difference....maybe 1 or 2 more wins...but he can't play defense, and our D has given a lot of these games away...there is no telling what could have been, so no sense beating ourselves up over it

jlam
12-15-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't want Vick, every word I hear out of anybody's mouth is that his play has been in a slow regression for the last 2 years. Why would we want to adopt him as he is declining. You think Carr fumbles alot, I'd be afraid of Vick behind our offense.

Even if someone wanted Vick (which they shouldn't), they wouldn't be able to get him. 10 yrs, $130 million dollars pretty much assures that the Falcons are married to Ron Mexico for at least the next several years unless they want to take the most monumental cap hit in the history of ever.