PDA

View Full Version : About Sage Rosenfels

Texans_Chick
12-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Yesterday, I went to a Texans football clinic and heard a talk by Sage Rosenfels.

I wrote about a lot of the stuff in my Chronic blog. link (http://blogs.chron.com/fanblogtexans/2006/12/a_pep_talk_from_texans_quarter.html)

He struck me as a really bright, articulate guy. Though I tried to capture some of the stuff he said, it doesn't translate well because you can't really say how he said it.

Figured y'all would be interested in it.

Honoring Earl 34
12-13-2006, 11:32 PM
I read a SI article on Tony Romo and the way it seems to be is ... its not where you start thats important its where you finish . Meaning overnight successes take about five tears .

Thanks TC

West Texas Texan
12-13-2006, 11:53 PM
It's a shame he broke his thumb, he was about a series or two away from being the starter. He is bright and understands the offensive scheme. He makes the reads quickly, and has a good sense of the pre-snap reads. I think sage would be a good starter in this offense. Watch out for him next year.

powerfuldragon
12-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Meaning overnight successes take about five tears .

lol. it's not that bad.

LORK 88
12-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Great post TC, very interesting. What I found most interesting is what he said abotu our offense and how we should see more of what it should look like next season.

run-david-run
12-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I read a SI article on Tony Romo and the way it seems to be is ... its not where you start thats important its where you finish . Meaning overnight successes take about five tears .

Thanks TC

Romo is already on the decline..teams seem to have figured him out

Silver Oak
12-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Romo is already on the decline..teams seem to have figured him out

I don't know if they've completely figured him out, but from some of the post game quotes I saw from NO players, they sure seem to have known about his tendencies going into the game.

Anyway, I hope it's true! Misery loves company and Cowboy losses would make a fine way to bring in a New Year.