PDA

View Full Version : some players

AndreRulz
12-12-2006, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how good Quinton Porter, Chris Taylor, and David Anderson were in college.

and if there is anyone else young that should get a chance to play so we can evaluate them and see what they got.

bah007
12-12-2006, 07:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how good Quinton Porter, Chris Taylor, and David Anderson were in college.

and if there is anyone else young that should get a chance to play so we can evaluate them and see what they got.

I dont know anything about Taylor.

Porter was a decent at best college QB.

Anderson was a straight-up stud in college.

AndreRulz
12-12-2006, 07:35 PM
I dont know anything about Taylor.

Porter was a decent at best college QB.

Anderson was a straight-up stud in college.

ok i think taylor was pretty decent.

portor- had to be ok to start over Matt Ryan, right?

Anderson- give this kid a shot.

Trap_Star
12-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Speaking of Taylor, when will we see him in a game?? kubiak said he would give him a chance...

AndreRulz
12-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Speaking of Taylor, when will we see him in a game?? kubiak said he would give him a chance...

I am not sure but he is on the active roster and hopefully will play against the colts (at least) maybe the patriots.

I hope he turns out to be a stud.

TEXANS MVP
12-12-2006, 07:50 PM

ITS TIME TO PLAY TAYLOR THE SEASON IS OVER NO NEED TO EVALUATE DAYNE AND LUNDY MY GOD WE'VE SEEN PLENTY OF THEM.DAYNE WANT BE A TEXAN NEXT YEAR. GOING INTO THE SEASON WASN'T TAYLOR OUR BEST BACK DURING THE PRE-SEASON.DAYNE HAS BEEN PLAYING GOOD THESE LAST 2 GAMES AND OUR LINE HAS ACTUALLY BLOCK SOMEONE. BUT TAYLOR IS OUR FASTEST BACK IF U OPEN THE HOLE JUST A LITTLE HE MIGHT TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE, AND THAT IS WHAT WE LACK A THREAT OUT THE BACKFIELD THAT CANT TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE<-----REMEMBER WILLIE PARKER UNDRAFTED ROOKIE FREE AGENT.

TexanFan881
12-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't think that Kubiak wanted to put Taylor in when the game was so close and his potential "fumbling problem". They were playing it safe. I think Taylor did get on some special teams this week though. This week, hopefully we'll see some of him at running back.

tex
12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
He also played a play are two at fullback.

AndreRulz
12-13-2006, 07:18 PM
I don't think that Kubiak wanted to put Taylor in when the game was so close and his potential "fumbling problem". They were playing it safe. I think Taylor did get on some special teams this week though. This week, hopefully we'll see some of him at running back.

cool hope he does well.

Big J
12-13-2006, 07:34 PM

I go to Indiana and I painfully watched IU football since 2003. Lets just say there are more people tailgaiting outside the stadium then the stands, especially last year. Chris Taylor was brought in by DiNardo and played sparingly behind Ben Jarvis Green Ellis for 2 years. Once Ellis transfered and DiNardo got fired we brought in Hoeppner. He brought the spread offense and the RB's Taylor and Washington really took well to the new system.

I dont know the stats but I do know he was one of the best players on the terrible team. He is pretty stout and can bounce off tackles. In terms of him being the savior of the Texans....Im sorry but I dont think so. He can develop into a decient 2nd RB but I bet he stays with the special teams.

AndreRulz
12-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I go to Indiana and I painfully watched IU football since 2003. Lets just say there are more people tailgaiting outside the stadium then the stands, especially last year. Chris Taylor was brought in by DiNardo and played sparingly behind Ben Jarvis Green Ellis for 2 years. Once Ellis transfered and DiNardo got fired we brought in Hoeppner. He brought the spread offense and the RB's Taylor and Washington really took well to the new system.

I dont know the stats but I do know he was one of the best players on the terrible team. He is pretty stout and can bounce off tackles. In terms of him being the savior of the Texans....Im sorry but I dont think so. He can develop into a decient 2nd RB but I bet he stays with the special teams.

thanks for the analysis, but awh man!, I thought he could be great maybe.

dantem
12-14-2006, 07:37 PM
DAYNE WANT BE A TEXAN NEXT YEAR.

I'm assuming you meant "WON'T"
Kubiak might not see it that way..

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=3202&section=Texans%20Insider

brncoz1fan
12-14-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm assuming you meant "WON'T"
Kubiak might not see it that way..

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=3202&section=Texans%20Insider

I am assuming he meant to say he wants to be a Texan next year.:stirpot: