PDA

View Full Version : Carr's Bye week!!

dalemurphy
10-05-2004, 02:12 PM
At least, that's how it must have felt for him, physically. He didn't get touched the entire game!! It was a very impressive job by the OLine. By the way, Zach Weigert is one amazing run blocker- he was driving Raider linemen back 5 - 7 yards with regularity.

Meloy
10-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Let's hope we get to see more of it as these players work together. When Seth Wand was drafted, I compared him and Pitts to Matthews and Munchak in their first years with the Oilers. The Oline is massive top to bottom and skills should be good as a group.
Can you imagine what Carr can do with minimum pressure on him for an entire game?

El Tejano
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
The one thing I liked was the fact that it started to look like he was actually picking on Phillip Buchannon. He and Gaffney were on target and the one thing that I liked about the DC to AJ TD was the fact both of them were improvising on the same page. Awesome. Let's see if they can continue this week.

carrtex
10-06-2004, 01:34 AM
yes, DC can be great he just needs some time to throw the ball. Hopefully the O-line can keep it up. GO TEXANS

TheOgre
10-06-2004, 02:10 PM
That was not the case in KC. Both guards were pretty much resposible everytime the pocket caved. Did Wiegert play injured that day?
idonno:

I believe he was out almost the entire game.

infantrycak
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
I believe he was out almost the entire game.

Wiegert was inactive against KC--didn't play the whole day. Weary got the start and then Washington played also.