PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a LITTLE better...we need more Demeco Ryanses...

valleytexfan
12-11-2006, 05:53 PM
We need more picks like Demeco...and I think Kubiak and Rick Smith know how to do that...this offseason will be HUGE for them...I feel a little better today, but I want to see more progress...

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
12-11-2006, 06:04 PM
We need more picks like Demeco...and I think Kubiak and Rick Smith know how to do that...this offseason will be HUGE for them...I feel a little better today, but I want to see more progress...

We can only hope. Right? Looks like we will get to pick in the top 8 this year. I'm sorry to say I don't feel any better today. Can't bring myself to turn on the T.V. because if I do VY will be on and I will start crying again. Lessened to the game on the web yesterday and was............, I dont know can't describe the feeling, SICK. Go Texans.

austintexanite
12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
gonna start with a safety, or a nasty OL.

Insideop
12-11-2006, 06:19 PM
gonna start with a safety, or a nasty OL.

Yep! Joe Thomas or LaRon Landry if we can't get Clements or Samuel in FA. JMHO!

Tailgate
12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
I know its maybe not as logical as some other picks. But man, having a monster like AP in our backfield would ease alot of this suffering!

DMars87
12-11-2006, 06:27 PM
AD would be nice, but since im also a life long Bronco fan and thus know a little of Kubes style, i dont see him picking a running back that high. But hey, this aint the Denver Broncos and may need a different strategy

Tailgate
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
AD would be nice, but since im also a life long Bronco fan and thus know a little of Kubes style, i dont see him picking a running back that high. But hey, this aint the Denver Broncos and may need a different strategy

I agree... but if he is there and we pass him up TOO??? I just couldnt fathom that. I cant be logical after last years draft. I talked myself into logically thinking it was ok to pass up Bush and Vince. But, with our luck, he stays injured most of his career if we do pick him. Ok, my bad... THINK POSITIVE.