PDA

View Full Version : Look on the bright side

done88
12-11-2006, 12:31 PM
At least the cowgirls were knocked off their pedistool. We can at least appreciate the ***** kicking they recieved.

TheRealX9
12-11-2006, 12:36 PM
yeah that made me feel better about our loss.

Texansfan36
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
It would've been sweet, but it was the friggin saints that did it which means we get to hear more of the RB crap. I seriously couldn't watch that game last night cause I found myself rooting for the cowgirls, and I would rather not watch a game then root for them.

bravesoul1999
12-12-2006, 03:08 AM
couldnt stand to watch the number 1 pick in the draft play?

YellerLotYeller
12-12-2006, 03:24 AM
That game was bittersweet to say the least.

VY's Crib U Jus payn Rent
12-12-2006, 07:48 AM
At least the cowgirls were knocked off their pedistool. We can at least appreciate the ***** kicking they recieved.

What defines a loser franchise/team?

One that takes solace in the defeat of other superior teams because they lack their own victories.

What's really sad is with an owner that knew anything about football Houston by way of being an expansion team could have been a winner very quickly.

But the man at the top Boob Mcnair has failed every step of the way - period.

This franchise is five to six years behind where it should be. It is really an expansion team without the benefit of the expansion draft and number one picks - Boob & Company screwed up both of those for you over the last five years.

He has taken this city and its' fans to the cleaners - he makes a big profit and we get a crappy product - and the sad thing everyone still follows "Pied-Piper" Bob - "The ship is in the right direction, it will be great when we get there, the future is bright, stick with us one day it will be better, blah, blah, blah...."

Houston will be like Cincinnati - decent once a decade and in disarray the majority of the time.