PDA

View Full Version : Funniest VY/RB comment yet

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Though I hate this being a topic, a 610 caller had me cracking up.

He said something to the effect:

"Buuuuut did you see RB? He scored on a dink pass. Last week he scored on a dink pass. Carr is the best NFL dink passer in the league!"

LMAO, sad but true.

brewhaus
12-11-2006, 10:19 AM

"Buuuuut did you see RB? He scored on a dink pass. Last week he scored on a dink pass. Carr is the best NFL dink passer in the league!"

LMAO, sad but true.

Well Yankee.....ya gotta be good at somethin'......right?

BigWig
12-11-2006, 10:20 AM

LMAO, sad but true.

Dont forget he is the best at dunk too, Carr can Dink and Dunk pass like no other.

Wharton
12-11-2006, 10:58 AM
I heard that this morning too. 610 was flaming.

My favorite was something close to this -

"Duante was wrong, there are eight levels to hell and one is saved for Texan's fans"

Huge
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Difference being...Carr dumps off to everybody because nobody fears his dowfield passing. Bush gets a lot of dump off passes because the secondary has to respect the deep pass.

dtran04
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Last night, most of Bush's touches were sideways laterals getting him in space or those dreaded screens that everyone seems to hate. Funny how they are great play calls then huh? With our current offense, he probably would have flourished getting 12 catches a game.

Mr. B
12-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Nah did you see that play last night he had two big tanks busting ass and taking names for him. When you have your linemen doing things like that you want to win and right now the Saints want respect and the whole team is doing everything they can to make it happen.

I haven't seen that to much from our linemen at this stage.

Will say that for some reason when we lost DD we lost this Dink and Dunk part of our offense cause they sure haven't been making it work with the current set of backs. Just goes to show you how important DD was to this offense.

B

bah007
12-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Last night, most of Bush's touches were sideways laterals getting him in space or those dreaded screens that everyone seems to hate. Funny how they are great play calls then huh? With our current offense, he probably would have flourished getting 12 catches a game.

It sure is easier to get yards on those plays when the defense has their safeties 15 yards off the ball.

There is no way that you can compare our offense to the Saints offense.

They have a better o-line.

They have better running backs.

It's close, but they have better receivers.

And they have a better QB.

Ole Miss Texan
12-11-2006, 10:50 PM
We also have the best QB at throwing 6 yards past the line of scrimmage.