PDA

View Full Version : Not fair to compare Mario to Vince and Bush.

Nighthawk
12-11-2006, 01:46 AM
The Texans made a huge blunder not taking VY with "the pick" this year. Everyone knows it now. Not even up for discussion any longer.

Still, it's not Mario's fault. He'll probably be a great player one day, and soon. No worries there. He's not VY, but nobody but VY is.

So quit comparing--the problem is NOT that the Texans selected Mario Wms. The problem is the Texans were deaf, dumb, and blind enough to pass on VY.

Of course, we did have the inestimable David Carr--

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Yeah, I agree. You can't be mad at Mario.

Now, if I were a Texans fan I would hunt down and find Charley Casserly. Then do very mean things to him.

Second Honeymoon
12-11-2006, 02:15 AM
Mario didn't choose himself over Vince....that was the 'brain trust' of Kubes and McNair...mostly McNair

I don't blame mario and maybe one day he can blossom into something even remotely approaching VY and RB's impact.

but whatever, the homers on this board will continue championing bad football and loser QBs regardless of what happens....

funny how so many of the most notorious homers have yet to even get on the forums.....vince owned them today..he ripped their freaking heart out

texaslifter
12-11-2006, 02:20 AM
Theres no reason to be mean guys. Yeah, I agree about VY. Yeah, I agree its not Mario's fault and that he should progress to become a monster... but to be beligerent about it or to rub it in the rest of the fans faces is just mean.

At the end of the day, regardless of what pick you wanted us to take, the goal was still the same. You wanted to see the Texans get better, and thats why we all meet up on this msg board - so lets try to keep it positive.

Texansfan36
12-11-2006, 05:31 AM
:includeme:

V Man
12-11-2006, 08:23 AM
At the end of the day, regardless of what pick you wanted us to take, the goal was still the same. You wanted to see the Texans get better, and thats why we all meet up on this msg board - so lets try to keep it positive.

Great Post, Very True.