PDA

View Full Version : I don't know where to start

DenverBorn
12-11-2006, 12:13 AM
1. McNair is the dumbest owner in the NFL. I said it in January, then sold my PSLs in April, and have been saying it ever since. The Texans could've owned this town. We shoud've drafted VY. But NO.

2. Did Mario Willaims play today? I heard his name early on an offsides call, that's it. Oh and demeco ran right past VY on the game ending play.

3. Did you see Reggie's 61 yd td catch today? The Saints were as bad as we were last year, now they are 9-4 and headed to the playoffs.

ToroFan
12-11-2006, 12:17 AM
If we drafted Bush and he was doing well, it would hurt poor little Carr's feelings because he is not getting the attention.

David Carr's hair looked great though. I am sure that is what counts.

Napa Auto Parts
12-11-2006, 01:30 AM
David Carr's hair looked great though. I am sure that is what counts.

its all about david's hair:yes:

texaslifter
12-11-2006, 01:34 AM
I think its pretty obvious that Carr is outta here at the end of the season, let it go.

eric138
12-11-2006, 07:53 AM
I think its pretty obvious that Carr is outta here at the end of the season, let it go.

I feel the same, but I just hope he doesn't end up in Jacksonville and turns out to actually BE good. Then we will have to deal with him and VY kicking our turds around the field 4 times a year. blah, that would suck. but I doubt that will actually happen. Right guys?