PDA

View Full Version : Houston fans are the worst fans.....

BattleRedTexan
12-10-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm sad to say it, but in Houston have the worst fans in the country...

We have so many fair-weathered, bandwagon fans...

Our fans are so fickle, and when things are bad they bail out. When things are good their right back on the bandwagon, and they act like they've been there all along.

Other cities support their teams NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Our fans need to get behind their team, and get over the fact that a certain team bailed on this city in 1996.

Our team is the HOUSTON Texans! If you're a real Texan, then support your team... A time will come when you are happy that you "stuck it out" through the hard times.

GO TEXANS!!!

Wolf
12-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I don't mind the criticism of the team, but gets old the same ramblings about the draft which was months and months ago.

We had to go defense at some time, and we still need defense.

Of course half the fans on here still want us to go offense and we see what that did for the Lions

BattleRedTexan
12-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Any Houstonian who was cheering for the other team should be run out of this city...

Better yet, they should be run out of the state!

People need to get over that "other" team that left us in 1996. We should have had a parade the day Bud Adams left this city...

I don't care if the other team is made up of players from every school in the state of Texas.

OUR team is the HOUSTON TEXANS!!! If you are a true Houstonian, and a true TEXAN, then support YOUR HOME team...

Otherwise, get the heck out of our state!!!

GO TEXANS!!!

MrMeToo
12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Carr is the worst NFL quarterback. Dude stole $8 million from the Texans this year alone.

I agree.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 11:35 PM
I was not at the game but it seemed like the crowd WAS NOT booing Carr but bad play calling and of course the ***** penalties in the first drive.

I actually thought the crowd was VERY pro Texans.

rockabilly
12-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Word. I am Texan till I die. It's tattooed on my left arm.

gtexan02
12-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Please. Everyone has a right to their opinion. If a team likes Vince Young, so be it. Let them cheer. If a person hates the NFL, but loves college football, let them cheer VY. He's good. He deserves cheers.

The Texans dont' deserve cheers. I don't think running people who like other teams out of town is a great idea. Its a game.

bayshorebevo
12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
The crowd was very pro-Texan. The Titan fans jumped & yelled hooray whenever they did something but they were in a minority.

New_Texans
12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Houston doesnt need football because our fans are a bunch of pansies.

rondog
12-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Worst Team= Worst Fans

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I will be right here next week, same time. It hurt today, but i am a fan through and through.

Hookem Horns
12-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Otherwise, get the heck out of our state!!!

Due to all the new Titans fans that are now in this state I am seriously considering that. Texas in now the home of the 2 teams I hate the most, Titans and Cowboys. Since my business is online I can live anywhere. I've been looking at real estate in upstate New York for the past few hours.

New_Texans
12-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Worst Team= Worst Fans

Not true the Bengals had crappy teams but their fans were better than this.

The Texans will redeem themselves next draft...Adrian Peterson or someone that can run...because if we have a RB that eats up yards and clock and scores tds Vince wont be on field to run..:stirpot:

Wolf
12-10-2006, 11:51 PM
not sure Bengal fans were talking lawsuit, however that was after more than 5 years (IIRC) of having a bad team.

New_Texans
12-10-2006, 11:52 PM
not sure Bengal fans were talking lawsuit, however that was after more than 5 years (IIRC) of having a bad team.

You think Houston fans will be doing that soon?

Hookem Horns
12-10-2006, 11:53 PM

No, they don't care enough.

Wolf
12-10-2006, 11:55 PM

not sure, people seem to forget we have a whole new scheme on both sides of the ball and just makes it tougher when you lose 3/5 of the offensive line and 2 players on the D-line...

one could argue that other teams have that same problem and I agree. however looking at our track record with our drafting in the early to middle rounds we are horrible (pre 2006) and that is where depth plays a huge part in a team.

valleytexfan
12-10-2006, 11:57 PM
word. I'm a Texan through and through...I hate losing, and I hated today big-time, but I'm not quitting on the Texans.
I've complained about Houston's fickle fans before...Seasons like last year and this one are tough to go through, but we'll enjoy it that much more down the road. I am happy that this team is at least starting to get better. This draft as a whole was awesome.
I'm still here, and not goin' anywhere...GO TEXANS!

Napa Auto Parts
12-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Carr is the worst NFL quarterback. Dude stole $8 million from the Texans this year alone.

that aint no lie:stirpot:

jayjordan
12-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Ah shut up and quit crying. If yall want the fans gone kick them out then. And I doubt everyone is a texan fan they just like VY maybe if we had a quaterback to cheer for we would.

ToroFan
12-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Yeah Houston fans are the worst because they wanted a Houston hero to come back to lead the team (coincidentally named the Texans). Dang Houstonians have no loyalty.

jayjordan
12-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Houstonians have no loyalty? How can you have loyalty or trust something that has made bad decisions since day one. Its like a girlfriend. You stick with her for a couple of years hoping she will change and make some better decisions with herself and change but she keeps letting you down. So are you gonna stay with her or leave her and find someone who can do a better job. Even if we didnt get VY we could have gotten another QB at least. And all this talk about DD, he isnt gonna be the same player he was 2 years ago. He's been away to long it may take as much time as he missed to get it back to where he was before the injury but we need RESULTS now!

ledzeppelin229
12-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Yeah Houston fans are the worst because they wanted a Houston hero to come back to lead the team (coincidentally named the Texans). Dang Houstonians have no loyalty.

That is not even remotely the same as turning on your city's team and supporting the enemy in your own city. That's what people have a problem with, not people wanting VY to succeed. I could be much more pro-Vince if I didn't have the anti-Texans baggage tacked on and crammed down my throat.

texaslifter
12-11-2006, 02:30 AM
We're not the worst fans. We have nothing to root for. This isn't some storied franchise that has years of tradition to go on during downyears. This is incompetant expansion team, even 5 years after creation. The issue here is just the issue of people not being brought up around the team. When there are adults who grew up watching the Texans, the situation will be different but for now we are just an expansion team that has yet to do anything to win over its fans.

Janus3
12-11-2006, 02:31 AM
i gotta agree with the OP. houston fans are downright morons. i went to the game today and i was angered to see so much "UT" and "vince young" nonsense. this is the houston texans we support win or lose and i could not believe the amount of stupidity that followed afterwards. ut/vince young fans have got to be the most annoying and classless fans i've ever encountered. they borderline the ohio state and eagles fans in terms of downright ignorance.

texaslifter
12-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Its hilarious how bitter the aggies on this board are, especially at UT fans. Are you guys really gonna make me post the rant?

Janus3
12-11-2006, 02:54 AM
lol, typical longhorn gonna ASSume all hate is from aggie fans. ever consider people in general think longhorn fans are morons?

texaslifter
12-11-2006, 02:57 AM
The typical person doesn't think longhorns are morons. As for bandwagon longhorn fans who only wear orange because we won a national championship - I can't really argue. Theres ***** bandwagoners that follow every winning team.

Infact, theres no reason to think we're morons. We have the 15th rated university in the world. We have perennial winners in every sports team we field. We get to enjoy it all from the best city in the entire southwest.

In short, you're hating on the longhorns is just retarded - and completely unfounded.

Janus3
12-11-2006, 03:06 AM
"In short, you're hating on the longhorns is just retarded - and completely unfounded."

longhorn fans boowooing "we should've taken VY, waaaaah waaaaah" every damn thread more than warrants hate they deserve.

ComstockLode
12-11-2006, 03:11 AM
"In short, you're hating on the longhorns is just retarded - and completely unfounded."

longhorn fans boowooing "we should've taken VY, waaaaah waaaaah" every damn thread more than warrants hate they deserve.

Well maybe if even the retarded bandwagon fans figured it out, we kind of expect the front office to be able to.