PDA

View Full Version : Moulds this game?

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Where was he today? Was Carr just locked into AJ? Was Moulds covered well, I just did not see many looks his way, is he that old and that bad now?

doughboy
12-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Where was he today? Was Carr just locked into AJ? Was Moulds covered well, I just did not see many looks his way, is he that old and that bad now?

Everybody asks this question every week, he was covered by the great PAC-Man Jones.:aikido:

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM
what ever it was, it had to be Moulds fault, Right?

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Everybody asks this question every week, he was covered by the great PAC-Man Jones.:aikido:

I have no confidence in AJ as a #1, Moulds is proven so is he just to old and slow to take the #1 spot?

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
what ever it was, it had to be Moulds fault, Right?

if he is not getting open then yes, agree?

RTP2110
12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Moulds asks to be traded out of Houston after this season.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Probably contacting his agent to find out how to get away from a sucky QB like Carr.

Heh, he should do that after the game, not during it

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
if he is not getting open then yes, agree?

Of course it is. It can't be David Carrs fault!!!

doughboy
12-10-2006, 09:03 PM
I have no confidence in AJ as a #1, Moulds is proven so is he just to old and slow to take the #1 spot?

Come on man AJ is way overworked the Guy gets no breaks what so ever 10 yards a rec is horrible for a reciver but he has almost a 1000 yards which tells me they go to him way to much.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Come on man AJ is way overworked the Guy gets no breaks what so ever 10 yards a rec is horrible for a reciver but he has almost a 1000 yards which tells me they go to him way to much.

That is why I want to know about Moulds on the other side?

LoneStarState
12-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Was at the game, saw Moulds open several times when DC dumped off the ball. Moulds looked particularly hacked after one play that ended a drive.

Goldeagle
12-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Was at the game, saw Moulds open several times when DC dumped off the ball. Moulds looked particularly hacked after one play that ended a drive.

And that is what I wanted to know. Thank you

Hulk75
12-11-2006, 09:01 AM

How do you think Carr feels when he lays one up and the guy tries AGAIN to catch the ball like a can of corn and not at its highest point.

Hulk75
12-11-2006, 09:01 AM

Which plays?

eric138
12-11-2006, 09:19 AM
I saw Kevin Walters open a few times in the middle about 25-30 yrds out and Carr is tossing it for a 2 yrder. one particular play Walters had a CB 4 yards behind him and he was 10 yards from the end zone (my end) and Carr actually had the time to throw.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Moulds this game?

Who's Moulds???

(1 catch for 7 yards...)

TransplantTexan1
12-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Eric Moulds is a casualty of the revised passing game philosophy. No confidence in the pocket, no confidence in the OL and now you have a dink and dunk passing attack. The lion's share of these dinks, as far as the wideouts are concerned, go to Andre Johnson. That has something to do with DC in part but it's also a result of the offense that's being run.

For example, there was one read where the Titans were showing blitz and Eric had man-to-man coverage, had beaten his man and David didn't look to his side of the field.

What do you do? I mean, seriously, what do you do if you're EM?

Jabar Gaffney and <fill in receiver here> had similar problems. When your QB doesn't look your way as a matter of habit or doesn't have the time to look the field over in the pocket, you ain't gettin' balls thrown your way, regardless of if you're open.

Eric Moulds just didn't start sucking out of the blue. Other factors are involved. I mean, think about it... Andre Johnson averaged less than ten yards a catch. ANDRE JOHNSON.

It's the offense. It's the QB. It's the OL. Etc, etc, etc.

NederlandTexan
12-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Once Moulds or Walter get more than 6 yards downfield, they have run themselves out of the play. :ok: