PDA

View Full Version : An act of contrition

CoogBull
12-10-2006, 06:16 PM
What act of contrition should we expect this week?

As much as I hate to say it, Mr. McNair has just lost a large segment of his fan base to St. Vince and the Titans.

One way to win back the fans is to announce that you will bench David. I doubt that will happen because it will screw up chances for a trade, but it would be nice to hear.

Of course an announcment that the team would "Go in another direction next year" at the position of QB would help. Keep David starting and let him try to play for a decent trade position, and if he doesn't all the better because we get a higher draft.

The Texans front office is not stupid, even though at times it seems that way.

Honoring Earl 34
12-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I think they draft Adrian Peterson with the first pick and Troy Smith in the second round . That will add some excitement

gwallaia
12-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Free authentic helmet day at the game against Indy. All fans receive a real Texan helmet, not one of those mini ones.

Honoring Earl 34
12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Free authentic helmet day at the game against Indy. All fans receive a real Texan helmet, not one of those mini ones.

Can I play then or at least sit by the gatorade .

eriadoc
12-10-2006, 06:41 PM

And the really vocal ones have to go out on the field and use them ;)

gwallaia
12-10-2006, 07:15 PM
If the authentic helmets are too much, perhaps "Fitted Cap Day."

Grid
12-10-2006, 07:16 PM
He cant really announce that we will be changing QBs. Actually doing it this offseason will placate me though.