PDA

View Full Version : Officiallly The Biggest Joke In The League

the wonger need food
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
After finishing at 2-14 last season the Texans organization established themselves as the laughing stock of the league. After this game they have officially established themselves as the most incompetent organization on every level. It will take at least 5 to 7 years to remove this stigma. If you thought it couldn't get any worse than this, just hang on. We have plenty of years of this to look forward to.

doughboy
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
The fans are the biggest joke not the players. This team can go somewhere in 1 or 2 years but half of you are to dumb to relize it. Carr is not a bad QB, Mario isnt a bad draft pick and Andre doesent Suck, Every team goes threw a long period of losing streaks, You guys will be on top sooner than you think.

Tailgate
12-10-2006, 07:06 PM
The fans are the biggest joke not the players. This team can go somewhere in 1 or 2 years but half of you are to dumb to relize it. Carr is not a bad QB, Mario isnt a bad draft pick and Andre doesent Suck, Every team goes threw a long period of losing streaks, You guys will be on top sooner than you think.

We are headed in the right direction. Having 14 players on the IR will make that look decieving though.

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 07:07 PM
I actually agree................I still think you guys should have traded out to get D'Brick...............you better get Joe Thomas in 07

Imatexanfan
12-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I know we'll be on top it's just taking time.

With Kubiak at HC and Carr playing well then we have no prob.:ok:

NOW with the sorry o-line we have WILL be a problem and that is for sure.:shades:

V Man
12-10-2006, 07:12 PM
How can the Texans be the biggest joke when there are atleast 3 teams with worse records this year. I guess we would be in the playoffs if we would have drafted Vince Young, right? WRONG! What makes me laugh is if we would have drafted him and still sucked then some of these same people writing rubbish like this would instead be saying we screwed up for not drafting Bush. Well, since you can't please everybody, you might as well try to pick the player you think helps your team the most.

Very true, very true.

gg no re
12-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Those things can make you suicidal...go with a Zoloft...GOOOOOOOD Stuff!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_5_24.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_5_24.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_5_24.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_5_24.gif
I think Zoloft makes you suicidal as well. >_>

gameguy89
12-10-2006, 07:18 PM
How in the hell is this loss worse than the Giants and the Colts losing to the Titans?

the wonger need food
12-10-2006, 07:22 PM
How can the Texans be the biggest joke when there are atleast 3 teams with worse records this year.

Name one other team in the NFL that has never had a winning season. This organization is below the bottom-feeders like Arizona and Detroit. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

joedinkle
12-10-2006, 07:23 PM
I actually agree................I still think you guys should have traded out to get D'Brick...............you better get Joe Thomas in 07

I think that's the first thing you've said that I've agreed with. Man, I feel sick to my stomach today. Not metaphorically, I think I'm gonna litteraly be sick. And since I cant put exactly how I feel in words, I'll stop babbling. :brickwall :brickwall

There's always next Sunday, but I dont know if I'll be able to take that. Trying to stay positive...

TexansLucky13
12-10-2006, 07:25 PM
The only joke about this organization is its fairweather fans....

Ihategeeks
12-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Lions got lit up by Joey Harrington 1 week, then Pinner the next.
We are so much more pathetic than you are :)

gwallaia
12-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Which is the worst joke? The team or the fans?

Ihategeeks
12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Which is the worst joke? The team or the fans?

The fans that waste money on the team.

Mr teX
12-10-2006, 08:58 PM
How in the hell is this loss worse than the Giants and the Colts losing to the Titans?

Well......................... Home town kid that seemingly half the city wanted the texans to draft comes home & LITERALLY wins the game in OT. I say that's pretty bad.

This one hurt me especially b/c I have to here John McClain, Justice & Lord basically.................. never mind.

Mr teX
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
The only joke about this organization is its fairweather fans....

Cosign, in jerry Maquire's voice " no loyalty".

Second Honeymoon
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
we are the SECOND biggest joke in the league. Oakland is the biggest joke without question.

but being better than oakland is like Goebbels being less of an anti-semite than Hitler

TexansFanatic
12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Well......................... Home town kid that seemingly half the city wanted the texans to draft comes home & LITERALLY wins the game in OT.

And those same fans KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN when we let him get away....

Mr teX
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM
The thing that gets under my skin is that, They played him PERFECT for about 3 1/3 quarters then all of a sudden they just fall apart. Maybe my eyes were decieving me, but what the hell was Smith blitzing on a 3 & like 2 or something on Vince's TD run?

Babin losing contain on a critical 3 down the drive before. Robinson getting abused by DREW BENNETT? are you frickin kidding me?