PDA

View Full Version : ITS not Carr's FAULT!!!

thetexanator
12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
when are u people going to get it through your thick skulls! carr is a probowl quaterback, he just hasnt been able to show it because he has absolutely no time to throw the ball!! this guy was a #1 pick, his desire to will the team tp victory is shown when he wouldnt cut his hair. its not his fault Andre Johnson drops the balls he throws to. and we dont need vince young and his 40 yd game winning runs, weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.

El Amigo Invisible
12-10-2006, 05:15 PM
It was not David Carr's fault. VY is the man and he plays for the wrong team.

Napa Auto Parts
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.

danny wuerffel had a cool looking glove too.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 05:17 PM
David Carr can go coach D-III football with Ryan Leaf in rural Texas now.

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:18 PM
carr is a probowl quaterback,

I stopped reading after I ran over this.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Carr haters dont care how many passes #80 drops or how our Defense cant tackle.

We lost to a good team with VY, that is what happened.

Ckw
12-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Look everybody needs to stop bringing up not drafting Vince Young
About Carr: numerous times he would throw the dump off instead of hitting the man wide open in the middle of the field. He didn't get the ball into the end zone. YAY!!! He didn't make mistakes!! But what did that get us? A loss... Vince Young threw an interception, yet made a TD when it counted. We win that game if Carr throws the ball downfield in the 4th quarter.

I've taken up for him a long time. I have been a Carr :homer:

But those days are having to end. Carr is not the reason why we lost.

Carr is the reason we did not win.

And don't give me negative rep if you don't like it. Look up my past posts and see how many times I have taken up for Carr. He didn't do a terrible job today. But he just didn't get it done when it counted. No matter who you are, you're crazy if you can't see that. 7 games and 1 TD??? THAT'S TERRIBLE!

Ckw
12-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Carr haters dont care how many passes #80 drops or how our Defense cant tackle.

We lost to a good team with VY, that is what happened.

And don't associate me with a Carr hater. I would love it if he turns it around. This just sucks. I have a framed picture of the newspaper from 2002 when we beat the Cowboys in our first game. Just wish I could go back to those days....

Ckw
12-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh and #80 did make some mistakes. He did drop a pass in the end zone. Yet he also has made some clutch plays as well. He is not without blame in my book. I mean sadly Demeco cannot go without blame for missing Vince Young totally on that final touchdown run. He tried to cut around the line instead of blitzing the middle and Young found that hole...

FLYmeatwad
12-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Carr's still my favorite Texan, but I have a bad feeling that he'll go somewhere with a decent to good offensive line, Carolina maybe if they do want to pull the plug on Delhomme, and be successful. I just wish we could throw a legitimate deep ball, it's the key thing missing from our offense. Oh and DD.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh and #80 did make some mistakes. He did drop a pass in the end zone. Yet he also has made some clutch plays as well. He is not without blame in my book. I mean sadly Demeco cannot go without blame for missing Vince Young totally on that final touchdown run. He tried to cut around the line instead of blitzing the middle and Young found that hole...

Yeah Demeco did stick a hand out and totally missed the tackle.

hot pickle
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I stopped reading after I ran over this.

haha, yeah i did to

dtran04
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Demeco did get rocked on a handful of plays today. He got ran over by Henry a couple times. On the last play, he skipped in the air for no reason and they ran right by him. I would blame the defensive coordinator on that one though.

Ckw
12-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Carr's still my favorite Texan, but I have a bad feeling that he'll go somewhere with a decent to good offensive line, Carolina maybe if they do want to pull the plug on Delhomme, and be successful. I just wish we could throw a legitimate deep ball, it's the key thing missing from our offense. Oh and DD.

Good points. I agree. What I don't get it we have weapons. We have AJ. We have Moulds. We have Daniels. No we don't have a running game. Please tell me something to make my mind change. Watching this game just killed me. Carr really let me down. This was his chance to prove something and he didn't even throw a TD. I'm serious. I want to be wrong. So please give me something substantive to change my mind.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Demeco did get rocked on a handful of plays today. He got ran over by Henry a couple times. On the last play, he skipped in the air for no reason and they ran right by him. I would blame the defensive coordinator on that one though.

I was really dissapointed in Robinson and the Defense getting ran over today.

Texans Horror
Carr still has a ways to go, but unlike most quarterbacks of his age, he is having to unlearn everything he learned before. And his line sucks.

But Carr needs a lot of improvement if he wants to be here more than one more year...

TexanLen
That's right. Carr didn't lose it and he didn't win it either. I think that is where all my frustration is right now. Carr is still playing like a "rookie". I heard it best when someone said Carr is a back up QB, not a starter.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
That's right. Carr didn't lose it and he didn't win it either. I think that is where all my frustration is right now. Carr is still playing like a "rookie". I heard it best when someone said Carr is a back up QB, not a starter.

Read the post above yours. Good explanation.

shansmacker
12-10-2006, 05:34 PM
when are u people going to get it through your thick skulls! carr is a probowl quaterback, he just hasnt been able to show it because he has absolutely no time to throw the ball!! this guy was a #1 pick, his desire to will the team tp victory is shown when he wouldnt cut his hair. its not his fault Andre Johnson drops the balls he throws to. and we dont need vince young and his 40 yd game winning runs, weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.

David doesnt make winning plays period,great human being but not a playmaker.No one is a bigger homer than me and no one wants the Texans to succed more than I do but the time has come to call a spade a spade and
David has shown that he cant get it done.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
David doesnt make winning plays period,great human being but not a playmaker.No one is a bigger homer than me and no one wants the Texans to succed more than I do but the time has come to call a spade a spade and
David has shown that he cant get it done.

I dont know, you have AJ dropping passes, Cook fumbling inside 2 minutes.

Anyone remember Carrs win over Jacksonville?

FLYmeatwad
12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Guys remember that 7-9 season two years ago? Remember how we lost two overtime games during that time, NE and Minnesota. I think it was the same year at least. Oh yeah, but remember how we were in Arrowhead Stadium that season and how Carr led us up the field to come back and win that game? Oh that's right he also did it earlier in the season in our first ever win against the Titans too.

He can make winning plays, he just neds to implment the deep ball and get better protection. A legitimate running threat would really help as well. Wait for DD to come back and see how he plays when he has a back who can nearly always take pressure off the QB.

Fiddy
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
It's Carr's fault that Kubiak doesnt trust him enough to try and win the game in regulation.

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 05:43 PM
I dont know, you have AJ dropping passes, Cook fumbling inside 2 minutes.

Anyone remember Carrs win over Jacksonville?

Ok, so lets keep Carr and trade AJ. It all AJ's fault!!! TRADE AJ!! Carr is the best!!!

Ryan
12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Are we gonna continue on waiting on carr? He is not a rookie...he is a fifth year QB???:brickwall Carr would be a backup on any other team in the nfl...great person but not a great QB. I was one of the rare people in my section without a VY jersey and Texans cap. I will become a carr fan if he ever brings the team back to win by himself..which VY has done in their past 3 victories, but unfortunately, carr will never do that and it is time for a new QB. I will admit we have a terrible o-line but...like what Rich Lord said, what great offensive linemen do the Titans have?? Vince Young makes great plays regardless, and so do the other elite QBs in the NFL. It is time for a change.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Ok, so lets keep Carr and trade AJ. It all AJ's fault!!! TRADE AJ!! Carr is the best!!!

Heh, sounds good to me... Get a higher pick lol

CaptainPatriot
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM

Be nice to get a #1 Draft pick for DC

FLYmeatwad
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
I don't think Carr would be a back up for any other NFL team. The Raiders could use him. He'd work wonders in Detroit. I'm sure Chicago could use someone like him with Gross out. Oh and Washington too. Not saying that what he's doing now is acceptable, but if you put him behind a decent O line, and let's be honest Tenn. may not have any great O-Line men, but the ones they do have played pretty darn good today. Oh and couple that witht he fact that out D Line isn't all that good right now, maybe with a healthy Mario and a bigger performance from Weaver, but that just makes their job easier.

ToroFan
12-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah, Carr needs at least a decade to prove himself and at least a couple of more systems. :rolleyes:

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Whoever gave me negative rep needs to stand up and be a man and put their d*** name down. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you give them negative rep. Go read my posts. I watched the game. I'm educated in the game of football. I know what I'm talking about. I like Carr but he didn't get the job done. So put your names down if you've got the balls.

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:04 PM
And whoever told me to wake up and get lost needs to get off the board.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Whoever gave me negative rep needs to stand up and be a man and put their d*** name down. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you give them negative rep. Go read my posts. I watched the game. I'm educated in the game of football. I know what I'm talking about. I like Carr but he didn't get the job done. So put your names down if you've got the balls.

What are you talking about now???

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:07 PM
What are you talking about now???

Grow a sack and write your name down if you're gonna give out neg rep

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:10 PM

I dont even know what you are talking about?? What neg rep?? What is that. I did not do it and if I did I would tell you because this is a Message board lol!

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 06:13 PM

Do i sence some hostility?

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Do i sence some hostility?

Ive got "all pro" post counts (I guess) and I have no clue what he is talking about? Is that a mod warning you??

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Nah it's all good. Somebody gave me neg rep and told me to get lost. I find that quite offensive especially when they didn't even write their name down. I got rep from another person and they said hopefully it will offset the neg rep GoldEagle gave me.
So Eagle, sorry if it wasn't you. I agree with most of what you have to say. It just ticked me off somebody gave me neg rep and said to get lost and didn't even bother to put their name down so I could return the favor.
Hope that explains.

bigcarlos
12-10-2006, 06:17 PM
He didn't even when the game for us either when it counted. Kubiak has lost faith in him.

Maybe HEB also. i havent seen DC in a commercial lately:tearup:

TexanLen
12-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Ive got "all pro" post counts (I guess) and I have no clue what he is talking about? Is that a mod warning you??

i read back, and i didn't see anything negative towards anybody. I think we are all sensitive because of the game!!! HAHAHA

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Nah it's all good. Somebody gave me neg rep and told me to get lost. I find that quite offensive especially when they didn't even write their name down. I got rep from another person and they said hopefully it will offset the neg rep GoldEagle gave me.
So Eagle, sorry if it wasn't you. I agree with most of what you have to say. It just ticked me off somebody gave me neg rep and said to get lost and didn't even bother to put their name down so I could return the favor.

Seriously man I dont even know how to give someone Neg rep?? Can you give positive rep? What is it?

If I did it, I'll tell you, no reason not to if you asked me.

old football fan
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Last time I checked football was a team sport. Stop putting all the teams problems on one person.

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
i read back, and i didn't see anything negative towards anybody. I think we are all sensitive because of the game!!! HAHAHA

Amen to that. I'm pretty down over it and don't think I said anything in my posts that wasn't true.
No, Carr is not fully to blame. But yet he also has only thrown 1 TD in 7 games. When do we stop saying it's the fault of the offensive line, running game, wide receivers, George Bush, etc. Before long, and believe me it's taken me this long, you have to start questioning whether or not it just might be the QB's fault too. AJ goofed up on more than one occassion. Meco did as well. Everybody goofed up. But at some point your QB has to throw some TDs. Where have they been?
GoldEagle, my frustration had more to do with what was said. My neg rep read "wake up and get lost" and no name was written next to it. So it kind of ticked me off, and I'd like the opportunity to repay the favor. Somebody gave me positive rep and said it was you who gave me negative rep.... :shoot:

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:25 PM
It wasnt me, Id just post wake up and get lost lol.

Seriously how do you leave stuff like that?

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM

Seriously how do you leave stuff like that?

You click on the same thing you click on to give positive rep and you can select either positive or negative rep. It's in the top right hand corner of the red bar.

Vinny
12-10-2006, 06:30 PM

Seriously how do you leave stuff like that?I just looked up your account...you have left rep before. It's hard to take you seriously sometimes.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:38 PM
I just looked up your account...you have left rep before. It's hard to take you seriously sometimes.

I did????

Ckw
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Appreciate it GoldEagle. That was you that said "Aaaah I see" right? Thanks for the postive rep. :mario3:

Honoring Earl 34
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
AHA ... the chickens are coming to roost now Goldeagle .

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Appreciate it GoldEagle. That was you that said "Aaaah I see" right? Thanks for the postive rep. :mario3:

Yeah, that was me