PDA

View Full Version : MJD MC or VY ROY

Dr. Toro
12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
How about these kids... Jones-Drew has been leaps and bounds better than Bush.

Jones-Drew 6ypc, 12 TDs, 10 yards per catch.

VY, nuff said.

Colston, 869 yds, 7 tds.

bah007
12-10-2006, 05:09 PM
How about these kids... Jones-Drew has been leaps and bounds better than Bush.

Jones-Drew 6ypc, 12 TDs, 10 yards per catch.

VY, nuff said.

Colston, 869 yds, 7 tds.

It's now a 3 horse race for the offensive ROY.

I thing Meco has the DROY for sure.

But Young & Jones-Drew are now in the thick of the OROY race since Colston got hurt.

Texansfan36
12-10-2006, 05:11 PM
I would give it to MJD but I am biased in that respect (big UCLA fan). He took the colts out back to the woodshed and laid the beating to them. The guy is a beast IMHO.

CaptainPatriot
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
After todays game he is a shoe in. Harder for a Rookie QB to produce than any other Rookie postion!

Dr. Toro
12-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I would give it to MJD but I am biased in that respect (big UCLA fan). He took the colts out back to the woodshed and laid the beating to them. The guy is a beast IMHO.

I wish he could play for the Browns... he's an Oompa Loompa... it's really gotta be disheartening for a team to get single-handedly beaten by a dude that small.
He was a guy I liked in the draft, I felt he went really under the radar playing in Bush's shadow. His pass catching skills are good, there are only a few guys in the league who can function as 3rd down backs, goal-line backs, and take it to the house out of the backfield. He's a complete player, and that's not even mentioning his KR skills. Taylor will be gone next year, and they'll do the same thing with Greg Jones in 2007.

MrMeToo
12-10-2006, 05:28 PM
offfensive-Young
Defensive-Ryans

Texans Horror
12-10-2006, 05:55 PM
The NFL likes stars, and I think VY is already pinned as "the next great thing." Unless he really falters in his last few games, I expect him to get offensive rookie of the year and possibly rookie of the year.

bah007
12-10-2006, 05:57 PM
The NFL likes stars, and I think VY is already pinned as "the next great thing." Unless he really falters in his last few games, I expect him to get offensive rookie of the year and possibly rookie of the year.

If you ask ESPN they would tell you that VY is great but even he shudders in the presence of the great Reggie Bush.

mexican_texan
12-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Jones-Drew should win. Will he? No. Bush or Young will get the award.

Texansfan36
12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Yea Bush has ONE good game against a BAD team, and he automatically gets re-crowned as the be-all end-all of pro football. Yet MJD gets three td's against one of the better teams in the league, and he actually gets his td's on the ground not off passes, and he gets no reconigtion what so ever. It is enough to make me vomet. It really is.

I'm a MJD homer, sue me.

bigcarlos
12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
offfensive-Young
Defensive-Ryans

Agree....Imagine if both of them were on our team:brickwall