PDA

View Full Version : Vy....................................

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 04:57 PM
proved his point...........86 rushing and 220 in the air.............he is now the ROY in my view...........I never saw a more invisible DE performace from Mario. David Stewart manhandled him all day. We ran right at him and Ryans............for over 200 yds today. THenry ran over Ryans in the 16 play drive...............Carr numbers look OK but he is just not a difference maker or playmaker.....................Thanks for VY, Bud is stoked.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
proved his point...........86 rushing and 220 in the air.............he is now the ROY in my view...........I never saw a more invisible DE performace from Mario. David Stewart manhandled him all day. We ran right at him and Ryans............for over 200 yds today. THenry ran over Ryans in the 16 play drive...............Carr numbers look OK but he is just not a difference maker or playmaker.....................Thanks for VY, Bud is stoked.

Hope Bud has a stroke? Me toooooooooooooooo.

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
I've BEEN saying it, dude WILL be a great player, had the titans started him since the beginning they'd probably be a wild card team......the game couldn't have ended any better for VY.....that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 05:03 PM
agree...........we never lose to the Jets or miami if VY is in there.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
12-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I've BEEN saying it, dude WILL be a great player, had the titans started him since the beginning they'd probably be a wild card team......the game couldn't have ended any better for VY.....that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.
Dream you need to join the Titan Board. And take your VY man love with you.

Napa Auto Parts
12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.

im sure they got the message loud and clear lmao:stirpot:

kfranco_utexas
Im glad that my fellow Texans fans are finally oppening up their eyes. Finally.
:yahoo:

Heywood
it was exercising carr's option that caused the texans to draft williams. williams was the right choice over rbush, and with carr's option exercised VY was the wrong choice.

when david carr is traded for a sack of balls this summer, somebody needs to step up and take the blame for exercising the option. casserly, kubiak, mcnair, whomever it is.

TexansSeminole
12-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Dream you need to join the Titan Board. And take your VY man love with you.

Agreed...I'll take a few shots to the head before calling "The Dream" a Texans fan.

Get off his jock dude...we realize the guy can play.

The Dream
listen I'm sick of all the VY man love crap.....I can't help it...dude is going to be a stud and we passed on him for Mario freagin Williams.....I will NEVER forgive the Texans for this....I don't care how may games they win or lose, this will go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes ever made in NFL history.

HoustonFan
QUestion. Could the Titans sneak into the playoffs as a wild card should they win the last 3 games?

TexansSeminole
12-10-2006, 05:08 PM
it was exercising carr's option that caused the texans to draft williams. williams was the right choice over rbush, and with carr's option exercised VY was the wrong choice.

when david carr is traded for a sack of balls this summer, somebody needs to step up and take the blame for exercising the option. casserly, kubiak, mcnair, whomever it is.

Again agreed.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 05:08 PM
http://images.chron.com/photos/2006/12/10/4418041/311xInlineGallery.jpg

afcman
12-10-2006, 05:09 PM
that WAS a statement he sent to the entire texans organization.

Now lets see if they learn from it.

(the media will forever bash us for those picks.)

dtran04
12-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Whats the point of watching the Texans if you can't enjoy yourself. It seems obvious that the Titans are your team. You should save the trouble and become a fan of theirs. I don't see the problem. You don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of Houston. Just don't pretend and whine all the time.

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Whats the point of watching the Texans if you can't enjoy yourself. It seems obvious that the Titans are your team. You should save the trouble and become a fan of theirs. I don't see the problem. You don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of Houston. Just don't pretend and whine all the time.

I've said many times that I am a texans fan....I give praise to players like DeMeco, Robinson, Johnson, etc. and bash Carr....I'm a realistic fan.....and like I stated yesterday eventhough I am a fan, I don't "bleed" battle red like some of you on here, this is probably the reason why I thought it was kind of funny when Vince waltzed in on them today.

shansmacker
12-10-2006, 05:15 PM
listen I'm sick of all the VY man love crap.....I can't help it...dude is going to be a stud and we passed on him for Mario freagin Williams.....I will NEVER forgive the Texans for this....I don't care how may games they win or lose, this will go down as one of the biggest draft mistakes ever made in NFL history.

if you are a fan you'll forgive them.

Titanic
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm glad you love vince now Bongo. I tried to tell you all this after the Rose Bowl on Titanscentral, glad to see you're coming around :P

threetoedpete

He can't throw. He is never ever going to be a big league QB. He is just an anomoly.
The league will catch up with him. They allways do. Titans ain't going anuywhere with VY as the QB.

The Dream
No I won't forgive them, EVER....I'm a fan and I'll root for and support this organization, but I'll never forgive them for this.

He can't throw

yes he can.

El Amigo Invisible
12-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Pete ,

Did you see what Vince Young did to the Texans?

Reggie Bush

blockhead83
I thought VY was going to be good, but he looks like he's gonna be great. This one hurt alot, Young kept his promise and made the Texans pay for passing on him this year. Fortunately every season is a new opportunity to even the score, we need to make some moves this offseason to try and keep up or the Titans are gonna leave us in the dust. Mario didn't step up today, but disregarding the comparisons he will always draw with the other top 3 picks, he has a bright future with this team.

kfranco_utexas
threetoe. Did you watch the game?! Go ahead and continue embarrasing yourself..

stingray
if you are a fan you'll forgive them.

Just like the trailblazer fans forgave them for picking Sam Bowie over Jordan...

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Just like the trailblazer fans forgave them for picking Sam Bowie over Jordan...

lol...really, I don't see what's so wrong with me not forgiving them for this obvious mistake....I'm not abandoning them, but this is one of those things you just don't forget.

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 05:25 PM
He can't throw. He is never ever going to be a big league QB. He is just an anomoly.
The league will catch up with him. They allways do. Titans ain't going anuywhere with VY as the QB.
i bet you wager on wrestling and roller derby too........................WOW

Nashville-Titan
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM

I think your Front Office would like to offer you a job. They obviously see the same way! :ski:

Beast_from_East
12-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Man, thats gotta hurt getting punked by Young in your own backyard:yikes:

Yea, Beast would rather have Mario, whats his name, over both Vince Young and Reggie Bush.

Dome Dog.....$10
Game Tickets.....$75
Blowing the first pick and getting punked by QB you passed on.....PRICELESS

:perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10:

CaptainPatriot
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM

You are so right!!!!! The Guy is already making himself a LEGEND in his Rookie Year! Only other Rookie QB I can remember is D Marino. But then again Marino went to a team that was good already! That run by VY in OT look like it was a H.S. Playoff game in his Madison H.S. Light Blue Jersey! I wish the front office would vess up and say they made a huge mistake! And give the real reason why they didn't draft VY:brickwall

D-ReK
12-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Awesome, a Master Card commercial reference...Haven't seen any of those before...

rockabilly
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Go do something constructive....like playing russian roulette with yourself.

dtran04
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the great, insightful post. You sure contributed to the board. Good job.

(then again...this post doesnt either)

kfranco_utexas
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Dont be mean like that. The Texans are still my team. They made a mistake and we the fans get the consequences.

But I agree, passing on VY was a wrong decision.

jteg25
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Man, thats gotta hurt getting punked by Young in your own backyard:yikes:

Yea, Beast would rather have Mario, whats his name, over both Vince Young and Reggie Bush.

Dome Dog.....$10
Game Tickets.....$75
Blowing the first pick and getting punked by QB you passed on.....PRICELESS

:perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10:

holy crap..i thought they quit selling dome dogs when the astrodome lost its team...and u paid $10 dollars for one...you must be from nashville.

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 05:42 PM
pats get him week 17............and if they keep losing it might mean something. You dont want to face VY right now.............he is morphing as we speak.

TexansJunkE
12-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I am going to sum it all up. We are the NFL's Joke! Hey Bob, why don't you go tell Vince's mom that you made a mistake. You had the nerve to tell her we have David Carr? What a joke! I left the game when Kubiak gave up and the end of the 4th qtr when we took a knee. Way to show fight! All VY wanted to do is come home and Win.

Ryan
12-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Im glad that my fellow Texans fans are finally oppening up their eyes. Finally.
:yahoo:

i've been with you on that situation all year

eriadoc
12-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Dont be mean like that. The Texans are still my team. They made a mistake and we the fans get the consequences.

But I agree, passing on VY was a wrong decision.

If they weren't your team today, please don't try and convince us they're your team tomorrow.

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:53 PM
I really don't blame people for laughing at us.

TNTitan
12-10-2006, 08:59 PM

lol