PDA

View Full Version : Where is Mario?

Wolf
12-10-2006, 03:33 PM
6 minutes in the 4th, I haven't seen him in the lineup for the last 3 plays?

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Think that foot is bothering him?

Vinny
12-10-2006, 03:47 PM
http://photos4.flickr.com/4117040_c8b6ec5c95.jpg

kfranco_utexas
12-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Where has he been THE WHOLE game? Other than that offsides penalty, I havent hear Mario the whole game.

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Mario needs to just shut it down for a couple of weeks and fix that foot, he is not really doing anything but adding fuel that drafting him first was a BAD decision

ulsaint
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Has this guy made one single play that meant anything this season?

B U S T!

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I didn't even notice Mario was playing anyways. He was a non-factor.

thetexanator
12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
4.5 sacks. marios foot hurts!!!!! leave him alone, the man is handicaped out there!

thetexanator
12-10-2006, 04:45 PM
4.5 sacks. marios foot hurts!!!!! leave him alone, the man is handicaped out there!

bayshorebevo
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
2 tackles, 1 assist. what's not to like?

Bongo59
12-10-2006, 05:02 PM
ryans did not do much better.............most of his tackles were on th ewrong side of the LOS and THenry ran right through him on his second TD. Over 200 in the air and the ground................And VY put the exclaimation point on it.

The Dream
12-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Mario...???...oh that guy we took over Vince...oh I'm not sure, all I know is that he was pretty non-existent today.....I seriously don't see the big fuss over this guy....he's an average player.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
2 tackles, 1 assist. what's not to like?

Yeah. He almost won the game for them!

"You can't beat the Colts without a good defense"

Muh haahaahahaha

thetexanator
12-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Mario...???...oh that guy we took over Vince...oh I'm not sure, all I know is that he was pretty non-existent today.....I seriously don't see the big fuss over this guy....he's an average player.

ha. yeah vince young wont do what he did in college because defensive players are a lot bigger.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 05:19 PM
ha. yeah vince young wont do what he did in college because defensive players are a lot bigger.

Don't forget faster!

hahahhaahhha

ulsaint
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Mario was in on several tackles and did put some pressure on Vince today. In addition, the Titans ran away from his side on most plays.

Uh, yeah. That Mario Williams guy is mighty feared.

I mean he has to be the least talked about No. 1 pick in NFL history. The broadcasters barely even mentioned him.

He had ZERO impact on the game.

stingray
12-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Mario was in on several tackles and did put some pressure on Vince today. In addition, the Titans ran away from his side on most plays.

I see your still drinking the Mario koolaid..

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 05:38 PM
No, I watched the game without wearing Burnt Orange glasses.

Not many did that lol

stingray
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
No, I watched the game without wearing Burnt Orange glasses.

So two tackles and assist was alright for you. You just don't have very high expectations. And don't give me that crap that they didn't run to his side becuse the titans ran all over the texans no matter what side they ran to.

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Someone gave me bad rep on my previous post where I said Mario was a non-factor, the rep said simply "not true"

Who are these people?

stingray
12-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Someone gave me bad rep on my previous post where I said Mario was a non-factor, the rep said simply "not true"

Who are these people?

They are mario Homers who will never accept the fact that he's the Sam Bowie of Football.

threetoedpete
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I didn't even notice Mario was playing anyways. He was a non-factor.

Yeah well for a none factor he sure required an awefull lot of double teams and triple teams from you guys. lol. You're a hoot.

My freind has this injury. They should of shut Mario down three weeks ago. he needs to go on the IR. The guy is a bear for taking for the team, but really what is the point for grinding on the injury ? The only way it gets healed is to rest it.

threetoedpete
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Well it wasn't me...but I got you in my troll catigory. Get a girl or something.

GuerillaBlack
12-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Mario has a bad injury on his foot.

TexansLucky13
12-10-2006, 07:36 PM

Who are these people?

It was not me. You have gotten pretty close to me hitting the neg rep on you tonight, but I refrain because my emotions are a little shot. As far as The Dream, almost every post he makes, regardless of where or when, I battle with whether or not I should give him neg rep. He just says things that make me want to puke.

Serious question though, Tack. Why do you care about your reputation on the Texans Message Board?

Specnatz
12-10-2006, 07:44 PM
They are mario Homers who will never accept the fact that he's the Sam Bowie of Football.

Well only a troll would consider someone a bust after one season when most lineman do not start to show all the promise until there second season in the league.

One other question I have is why is someone a homer if they think a player is decent and is improving even though they are playing hurt? Is a homer someone how does not hate and only likes the players you like?

Using the term homer, is for trolls who do not have a intelligent comment. JMO!!

stingray
12-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Well only a troll would consider someone a bust after one season when most lineman do not start to show all the promise until there second season in the league.

One other question I have is why is someone a homer if they think a player is decent and is improving even though they are playing hurt? Is a homer someone how does not hate and only likes the players you like?

Using the term homer, is for trolls who do not have a intelligent comment. JMO!!

No, a homer is someone who will never admit that their team has problems and swallows everything the organization throws at them. Mario will have another average season next year and you'll still be saying "oh he's improving and he's in on some tackles and I love him, blah blah blah....

And most players play hurt, stop making exscuses for him. Mario is palying like a 3rd round pick with first round talent..

Specnatz
12-10-2006, 08:03 PM
OK so now you have a crystal ball and can see into the future and how he is going to perform next year?? Sounds like to me you are a VY man crush kind of guy and just want to hate. Which is fine if you feel that way but, since you basically said I love everything about the team (which I do not) and you know all of my opinions, how do I feel about the Texans secondary and the O-line?

Since you just assumed so many things in your post there is no reason to discuss further because you want nothing to do with facts.

Ibar_Harry
12-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Mario needs to just shut it down for a couple of weeks and fix that foot, he is not really doing anything but adding fuel that drafting him first was a BAD decision

Excuse me, but Kubiak and Smith are making that decision not Mario. The young man, just like Carr, is doing exactly what is asked of him. I certainly hope he doesn't become another DD because people just won't be careful. All they are doing is putting unnecessary pressure on the young man....

stingray
12-10-2006, 08:17 PM
OK so now you have a crystal ball and can see into the future and how he is going to perform next year?? Sounds like to me you are a VY man crush kind of guy and just want to hate. Which is fine if you feel that way but, since you basically said I love everything about the team (which I do not) and you know all of my opinions, how do I feel about the Texans secondary and the O-line?

Since you just assumed so many things in your post there is no reason to discuss further because you want nothing to do with facts.

Well people usually predict the future with what happened in the past and the last time I checked, mario had 4 1/2 sacks and 24 tackles in 13 games. There's some facts for you. Not very good for an overall first pick. If it is for you then you have lower expectations than I do. And as for me asking about your thoughts about the secondary and the o-line, well, I would do that in those designated threads. This is a Mario Thread so the topic was about Mario and not the O-line or secondary.