PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Carr benched by mid 2nd Qtr.

Koolaid Time
12-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I have seen NOTHING AT ALL in the past seven (7) days that shows me that David Carr has recovered from last weekend's fiasco.

My prediction, (and God I hope I am wrong) is that with the Tacks leading by 10 points in the middle of the second quarter, and David Carr, being about as effective as a “Chia Pet” at quarterback, with lousy timing, off target throws, panicked scrambles. and a general “Deer in the headlights” performance…will be pulled and replaced by Bradlee Van Pelt.

Again, I hope I'm wrong...but :brickwall

The only person I hate more than my ex-wife is Bud Adams.....

Yankee_In_TX
12-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Ummm, who are we putting in? Sage? Oh, wait... Direct snap to RB? Oh, wait... LOL, no other options at this point that I'd be happy with.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
12-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Ummm, who are we putting in? Sage? Oh, wait... Direct snap to RB? Oh, wait... LOL, no other options at this point that I'd be happy with.

No not Sage. But B. Van Pelt and Q. Porter are both on the active roster according to the HoustonTexans.com as of this morning when I checked it. IMO I don't think Koolaid is far of the mark. If DC is having a bad start Coach K might sit him down. Could play O Daniels at QB. J/K lol.

TexasJedi
12-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Benched for whom? I predict you are dead wrong about this one. If by some chance he does play poorly, Kubiak will attempt to replicate the second half against the Raiders last week.

ArlingtonTexan
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah, barring injury or extreme blowout, I don't think Carr misses a snap these last four games.

Koolaid Time
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, barring injury or extreme blowout, I don't think Carr misses a snap these last four games.

Well as of this posting 2: 00 left in the 4th.. Carr is an enemic 17/23 for 140 yards.. No INT No TD.

Better than last week, but a lousy 8.24 yards per pass with the longest completion of the day only 21 yards....

Not impressive... but hey at least this week he isn't NEGATIVE

Goldeagle
12-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Carr is not losing this game and VY is not winning this game. Both teams have ran the ball well, and AJ has dropped 2 passes AGAIN!

tex
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Except for VY playing running back at the end of the game DC out played him imo.