PDA

View Full Version : My keys to victory against the Tacks

TheRealJoker
12-09-2006, 08:04 PM
1) Stop Travis Henry, this is the only guy on the offense that we must contain. I dont know of anyone else that should strike fear into the hearts of our Texans tomorrow on that Tack offense.

2) Run the ball down the # 30 ranked run defense's throats. Give them a healthy dose of our rookie duo in the first half, then shove some Ronnie Dayne down their throats in the 2nd half. Hopefully their D will be so tired that Ronnie's nickname will no longer be the "OL killer" but the "DL killer". Plus with the running game maybe we can open up the play action game and throw some deep balls to Mathis who is the only burner we have at WR. Not saying AJ doesn't have speed, but imo he is not a burner.

3) Special teams has to step up today. Great effort last week from everyone except Mr. Stanley. I hope he is gone at the end of the season, I just hope he doesn't screw us in this game. Brown, Mathis, Wynn, and coverage units please bring your A game :-)

If all goes well we'll be doing this after the game :bananasplit:

Bongo59
12-09-2006, 08:09 PM
VY will have more yds than henry...................and ST will be big.............they always are in Titan Texan games................the biggest key is how will the texans stop the pass rush of the titans..............

TheRealJoker
12-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Who is VY? That name doesn't seem to come up in my keys to victory so he is obviously not important in determining the outcome of this game.

Maddict5
12-09-2006, 08:15 PM
we have to contain vince aswell..dont go into denial

agreed on stanley- im very worried about him

Wolf
12-09-2006, 08:16 PM
make the Titans QB stay in the pocket and beat us with his arm.

which is a doubled edged sword, being our secondary isn't very good (not counting d-rob)

TheRealJoker
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Who is playing qb for the Tacks on Sunday?

Maddict5
12-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Who is playing qb for the Tacks on Sunday?

haha..what a real joker /end terrible pun

TexansLucky13
12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
The Texans will be 5-8 come Monday.

Tourist
12-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Who is VY? That name doesn't seem to come up in my keys to victory so he is obviously not important in determining the outcome of this game.

Please, Joker.....put down the crack pipe.....

http://www.sackwear.com/tshirts/tshirt/small/funny-humor-stupid-shirts-crack.gif

titansforever20
12-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Ahh cant wait for tommorow. Titans are gunna own the toxins. you fools dont even deserve to be in the NFL

Titan "Tack" Fan
12-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Ahh cant wait for tommorow. Titans are gunna own the toxins. you fools dont even deserve to be in the NFL

Some pretty harsh words there

brewhaus
12-10-2006, 06:31 AM

Unwissender Narr.