PDA

View Full Version : If Carr is ever going to have any cajones ...

Hookem Horns
12-09-2006, 06:45 PM
He will have to show them tomorrow. I think this game is his last chance to man up and show something big. He has to be sick of hearing about VY all week and should have all the motivation in the world to show up big tomorrow. If he doesn't I think the Carr era in Houston is at the end of the rope and he needs to move on.

Right now I am of the opinion that he can do decent in the league however not in a Texans uniform. I think both parties need to move on to move forward. I am reserving tomorrow's game to be proven wrong.

Wolf
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
one game won't do it for Carr.

Goldeagle
12-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Carr has been hit and sacked more than any QB in a 5 year history. He took a HARD shot scoring against the giants...He plays behind a pathetic O-line and takes the blame from fans when the Defense gives up 500 yards a game or 2 80 PLUS yard TDs in the first quarter...He is the polar opposite of Terrel Owens and has not pulled any stunts despite the fact he has had no run game to speak of this season added to all of what I mentioned above.

the hits, the blame, and the guy gets up and plays...Id say he has the "cajones"

TheRealJoker
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
David Carr will be the best quarterback in Reliant Stadium tomorrow :mario3:

PapaL
12-09-2006, 07:22 PM
the hits, the blame, and the guy gets up and plays...Id say he has the "cajones"

He has drawers? Boxes? What??

Language Translator (http://babelfish.altavista.com/)

Goldeagle
12-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I've seen them in alot of games.. no question about that. If the whole team shows up.. tomarrow we will have another win. The Carr-crying will still be here as that's all a bunch of people have to blame for another losing season.

So true, but he is gone because the O-line is BAD. It started out ok, but with no decent run game (or the run game being sporatic) and the O-line due to Injuries, Carr will have a bad game tomorrow. Regardless, people come on here and bash Carr when he has a great game. That is why I asked what is a bad game his 320 yard perfomance Vs the Jets, the 20-25 against teams (not all dink and dunks) or the -7 yards agains the Raiders? It seems like no matter what Carr does, Cook fumbling in the clutch, Andre dropping passes in clutch or the defense getting burned, It is davids fault.

To see a guy have fun, jump in the stands, not act like a stuck up Pro athlete and be a role model off the field; It was nice having David around.

Napa Auto Parts
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
you keep hearing that David has four games to prove himself i think that's a lie i think Gary made his mind up and knows when to accept failure the play calling alone proves it he wont give David another chance to run a two minute offense in close games before the half last week against Oakland he only allows David to throw 7 times may be less was it 5 that is sad when the face of the franchise is only allowed to throw times IN fear of that player costing you the game. :stirpot:

Hookem Horns
12-09-2006, 10:18 PM
He has drawers? Boxes? What??

Language Translator (http://babelfish.altavista.com/)

LOL. I misspelled it in the title, it is cojones. It's Spanish slang for nads.

QB75
12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
He will have to show them tomorrow. I think this game is his last chance to man up and show something big. He has to be sick of hearing about VY all week and should have all the motivation in the world to show up big tomorrow. If he doesn't I think the Carr era in Houston is at the end of the rope and he needs to move on.

Right now I am of the opinion that he can do decent in the league however not in a Texans uniform. I think both parties need to move on to move forward. I am reserving tomorrow's game to be proven wrong.

In spite of all the rhetoric, tomorow isn't David's "last chance". He will open at QB in 2007.

Texans Pride
12-09-2006, 10:30 PM
I've seen them in alot of games.. no question about that.

Caddy, what are you doing staring at Carr's cojones so much? Watch the game for Pete's sake!

Hookem Horns
12-09-2006, 10:31 PM
In spite of all the rhetoric, tomorow isn't David's "last chance". He will open at QB in 2007.

It will be in a lot of fans eyes.

QB75
12-09-2006, 10:34 PM
It will be in a lot of fans eyes.

...but not in the eyes of people that matter. McNair, Kubiak. Forget the whining fans.

Hookem Horns
12-09-2006, 10:36 PM
...but not in the eyes of people that matter. McNair, Kubiak. Forget the whining fans.

Yeah, that's unfortunate.

Texans Pride
12-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I have been a huge Carr supporter since day one....I remember I watched him in a Fresno state game at the beginning of his senior year. I said to myself he had to be the quarterback the Texans drafted. . . .

Unfortunately, for whatever reason/s that you may adhere to, which have been and will continue to be debated on this draft board, newspapers, and talk shows, David Carr's time here in Houston is done.

He has lost the confidence of his teammates, coach, and many of his fans.

Both he and the Texans need a clean break and a fresh start. He may go on to be the one many, including myself, thought he was going to be, however, I am now sure that will never happen here in Houston.

Everything I have just said has be regurgitated over and over in some form or another in various threads. . . .No one needed it to be repeated except for myself. . . This is the first time I have been able to bring myself to say this in a public forum.

My name is Ashley Ashna and I can no longer support David Carr as the Houston Texans quarterback :crying:

Go in peace brother Carr. . . Go in peace.

kfranco_utexas
12-10-2006, 01:26 AM
it is now or never.:brickwall

kfranco_utexas
12-10-2006, 01:28 AM
David Carr will be the best quarterback in Reliant Stadium tomorrow :mario3:

Pretty gutsy my friend.

The Pencil Neck
12-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Carr has been hit and sacked more than any QB in a 5 year history.

Really? I thought he was third behind Cunningham and someone else.

BigWig
12-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Its gotten so bad a friend of mine dropped off a bag full of Texans gear at my house and said " Here I am done with them".
I got a whole bunch of hats, shirts, and other stuff.
FO better wakeup and smell the coffee and get this ship righted before its too late.

BornOrange
12-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Forgetting the fans is exactly why many in the stands today will be cheering for the visiting team's QB.

A Texan
12-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Carr needs to stop being so timid at opposing stadiums. He even tells Texan fans not to wear their Texans gear when there.

Texans Pride
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Carr needs to stop being so timid at opposing stadiums. He even tells Texan fans not to wear their Texans gear when there.

I saw that interview as well. . . .I didn't like the comment either. I'm not going anywhere scared to where my Texans stuff. It's that same timid attitude he displays on the field.

Honoring Earl 34
12-10-2006, 11:37 AM
If Carr does'nt come out with some fire and with a purpose ... his football pulse is zero . It would take Favre a couple of series to play within him self and not try to be superman .

MrMeToo
12-10-2006, 11:38 AM
carr is a wuss...