PDA

View Full Version : "This is OUR house"

TEXANS84
12-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Strong words from Antwan:

"Shame on the crowd if they come into our stadium and root for him," defensive end Antwan Peek said after Wednesday's practice.

Peek said despite Young's hometown-favorite status, there should be no question about whose house Reliant Stadium really is.

"Hey, this is our house," Peek said. "When he comes in here, we're going to lock the gates up, and it's gonna to be on after that."

Full Article:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/texans/home.htm

Vinny
12-08-2006, 08:25 AM
if you are going to crown him...crown him! they are who we thought they were!

real
12-08-2006, 08:26 AM
"we must protect this HOUSE!!!"

JDizzle
12-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Yackity Yack. Antwan needs to back that thang up, back that thang up.

TEXANS84
12-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Yackity Yack. Antwan needs to back that thang up, back that thang up.

Antwan does like Titan quarterbacks:
http://www.houstonprofootball.com/scout/images/PICTURE_scout100.gif

JDizzle
12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Ha, well his play thus far has been anything but Titanic. Hopefully all of this Vince is Prince talk will serve as bulletin board material for those guys.

WiiBrawler
12-08-2006, 08:33 AM
"Not In Our House"

Kaiser Toro
Debemos proteger esta CASA!

whiskeyrbl
I can already feel the Sunday electricity starting to flow. It's time for a good ole TEXANS style of whoopazz to be unleashed. And could'nt think of a better recipient than... The Tennesse Titans and their ROOKIE quarterback.:club:

FanFromCali
12-08-2006, 08:45 AM
I can't wait for Sunday for the Texans to toss VY around like a rag doll.

This one is our Superbowl, go Texans!!

brewhaus
Debemos proteger esta CASA!

Eso es absolutamente correcto.

TSgt.Texan
This is the kind of thinking we need on the team. Now is we can get 53 other players that are willing and able to back it up. We would be on our way to building a winner.

Tailgate
12-08-2006, 08:47 AM
I was almost dreading this game there for a while. Now I am READY.... ready to cheer my team on more than ever before. Its time to kick some Titan ASS!!!

Texan_Bill
12-08-2006, 09:17 AM
I would encourage everyone to stand up, scream, stomp your feet, make noise when Vince is on the field.... Let 'em know he's in Houston, but more importantly - who's house this is!!

mexican_texan
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Leave your shoes outside....YOU WILL NOT MESS UP MY CARPET!!

Somehow, it doesn't have the same effect....

WE MUST INSURE THIS HOUSE!!!

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Debemos Asegurar Esta Casa!

mexican_texan
12-08-2006, 09:30 AM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9316/dkx4.jpg

12-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Debemos Asegurar Esta Casa!

se tiene que hacer

enough spanish from me here haha

Texan_Bill
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9316/dkx4.jpg

Not only is that OUR HOUSE, I see my parking spot there in Plat!!

Bullpen Drew
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Our House! In the middle of the street...........

santo
12-08-2006, 09:35 AM

Where the Titans can be beat!

:yahoo:

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 09:35 AM

You have gone one step beyond.

real
12-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Where the Titans can be beat!

:yahoo:

What is the real line that comes next ?

Texan_Bill
"The house is a rockin', don't bother knockin'" and the
"The house is a rockin', don't bother knockin'" and the
"The house is a rockin', .................don't bother "C'mon in..

whiskeyrbl
And will be beat

HOU-TEX
12-08-2006, 09:39 AM

Now I've got that song stuck in my head. Thanks. lol

santo
12-08-2006, 09:45 AM
What is the real line that comes next ?

this is the chorus to the song....

Our house, in the middle of our street

Our house, in the middle of our ...

Our house, was our castle and our keep

Our house, that was where we used to sleep

http://www.sigitas.com/artist_m/madness_lyrics/our_house_lyrics.html

BigWig
12-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Eso es absolutamente correcto.

Yo quiero Taco bell, just not where the e-coli is!

Double Barrel
12-08-2006, 10:21 AM
"Shame on the crowd if they come into our stadium and root for him," defensive end Antwan Peek said after Wednesday's practice.

Peek said despite Young's hometown-favorite status, there should be no question about whose house Reliant Stadium really is.

"Hey, this is our house," Peek said. "When he comes in here, we're going to lock the gates up, and it's gonna to be on after that."

Good for Peek!! Glad to hear that players are taking notice, and I hope they know that the Texans FAITHFUL will be there to cheer them on along with all the fairweather 'fans' *cough*chumps*cough* .

LOUD PROUD & TEXAN!! :texflag:

HJam72
12-08-2006, 10:25 AM
If we have fair weather, what kind of fans are they?

Texan_Bill
12-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Now I've got that song stuck in my head. Thanks. lol

Thats why I went to the SRV right away... I knew "that other song" is one of those that gets stuck in your head... :brickwall

Mean Machine
12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Once we had the 'House of Pain'....that was then
now we have a new house....
someday a name will stick that fills our new house with loud fans decked out in Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue and Liberty White....

Right now, Antwan says it all...THIS IS OUR HOUSE.

Go Texans beat the hell out of tennesse.

Honoring Earl 34
12-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey as long as we're doing songs .

There is a house in New Orleans thats home to Reggie Bush
He could have been a Texan but we picked Mario number 1

My horn friends wanted Vince Young cause of what he took from USC
We still have Carr and he's playing lousy ... but the Texans are still my team .

Sung to the music of The House of the Rising Sun by The Animals .

I've got way to much time .

Blu
12-08-2006, 12:36 PM
NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!

IT'S TIME FOR THE POSSUMS TO PLAY DEAD!!!
NEckVille USA!! bring your shovel...cause the road kill will be fresh!

It's time for Peek to bring his A game...leave it all out on the field.
Show us how freaky you can get in the backfield...
let Rich Lord know what true man love is all about, while you take VY's manhood and DeMeco takes this city back for the True Texans!
:mario2:

brewhaus
12-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Yo quiero Taco bell, just not where the e-coli is!

On Sunday,

Vamos a patiarles el tracero a los Titan's,

THEN we'll go to Taco Bell !

:dance3:

HJam72
12-08-2006, 12:50 PM
On Sunday,

We need a spell checker. :rolleyes:

I can't understand these people. Something about throwing up and crapping Taco Bell on the Titans.

kfranco_utexas
12-08-2006, 12:51 PM
I can't wait for Sunday for the Texans to toss VY around like a rag doll.

This one is our Superbowl, go Texans!!

Sad

brewhaus
12-08-2006, 12:53 PM
We need a spell checker. :rolleyes:

I can't understand these people. Something about throwing up and crapping Taco Bell on the Titans.

Close.

threetoedpete
12-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Yeah well better get the palm leaves (prongs ?) and scented oils out is all I know. St. Vincent is coming home. Texans better break out the kryptonite . Be a hoot if we get one of those high and right games out of him. Whole lotta people will have some egg on their face.

TheIz
12-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Once we had the 'House of Pain'....that was then
now we have a new house....
someday a name will stick that fills our new house with loud fans decked out in Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue and Liberty White....

Right now, Antwan says it all...THIS IS OUR HOUSE.

Go Texans beat the hell out of tennesse.

How about (the) Madness? Seems equally apt whether we win or lose....
Plus the Oakland game was pretty crazy:hairpull:

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS BABY!!!!!!!!:francis:

MEX#1Titanfan
12-08-2006, 02:27 PM
On Sunday,

Se dice patearles el culo pero a los Texans!!!

Que les hace pensar que Peek va a poder con Vince Young? uno a uno Vince puede vencer a cualquiera en la NFL.

Don't punt in Pacman's direction you could get burned!!!

Go Titans

Good luck on Sunday you are going to need it

MEX#1Titanfan
12-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Sad

Enjoy "your super bowl" is the only you are going to play!!!! what a shame

Double Barrel
12-08-2006, 02:33 PM

Wha....? :um:

The Titans are what seed in the playoff hunt? Oh yeah, bottom dwellers just like us.

HOU-TEX
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Hooked on phonics anyone?:rolleyes:

Texan_Bill
12-08-2006, 02:36 PM

Que les hace pensar que Peek va a poder con Vince Young? uno a uno Vince puede vencer a cualquiera en la NFL.

Go Titans

Providing Pac-man can stay out of jail....

MEX#1Titanfan
12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Providing Pac-man can stay out of jail....

Old joke!!! common!!

Invented that yourself?

Texan_Bill
12-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Old joke!!! common!!

Invented that yourself?

If you would have read this board sooner instead of being a little troll, you would have seen where I offered to pick him up in a Limo and take him to the Men's Club or Treasures and let him hang himself...

But again, reading other threads and posts is not exactly how you trolls roll is it?

opus74
12-08-2006, 02:55 PM
If you would have read this board sooner instead of being a little troll, you would have seen where I offered to pick him up in a Limo and take him to the Men's Club or Treasures and let him hang himself...

But again, reading other threads and posts is not exactly how you trolls roll is it?

Well, I'm reading all the threads over here. There is some genuine comedy going down and it's going to be even more fun to read Sunday night.

brewhaus
12-08-2006, 02:58 PM

Go Titans

Veremos el domingo mi amigo. Buena suerte.

TEXANS84
12-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Keep the thread on topic please, that goes for both parties.

Honoring Earl 34
12-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Come on guys ... if its not on a Mexican food menu I don't understand it .

swtbound07
12-08-2006, 03:07 PM

Did you enjoy YOURS?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/swtbound07/kevindyson.jpg

Line_Producer
12-08-2006, 03:16 PM
This is what that security sign should have said... :spy:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/dreadwil/housecopy.jpg

Stros5Texans80
12-08-2006, 03:20 PM
This is what that security sign should have said... :spy:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/dreadwil/housecopy.jpg

:cowboy1: Yep That seems jusssst right.

Double Barrel
12-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Did you enjoy YOURS?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/swtbound07/kevindyson.jpg

ouch! :brickwall

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-08-2006, 04:33 PM
According to propaganda, it will be half ours. We lost the other half in the divorce.

Goldeagle
12-08-2006, 06:42 PM
DANG RIGHT PEEK!

EFF all the losers who will be cheering for VY and the Titans, WHAT A TOTAL EMBARASSMENT FOR THIS CITY to have losers actually CHEER for the other team.

This is why Houston Sports fan is a joke to the rest of the USA and even contributes to why someof our players dont get the CREDIT they deserve.

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Didn't that stupid jerk (Peek) get his SUV stolen w/ his playbook in it! I believe its Bud Adams House....w/o him leaving....you wouldnt have it! I believe MAyor White gave VY the key to the city .... last time i checked no one on your roster has that honor! Kubiak? there is a reason he never started anywhere in this league? A loser teaching a loser! The Texans are basically Denvers practice squad!

If Peek is stupid how would you classify the genius of Pac Man?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6226872

Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones won his car back from a police auction on Thursday.

The 2004 Cadillac Roadster was seized during a cocaine bust of rapper Darryl Jerome Moore, who Jones said had used the car for a video shoot. But the car, which had "Pacman" stitched into the leather headrests, was not in the Titans cornerback's name, clearing the way for him to bid on it himself according to a report in the Nashville City Paper.

DenverBorn
12-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Shame on Antwan for playing like dog cr*p in his HOUSE

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Poor lil texan fan... You must have just ate at taco bell and are sufferin from food poisoning and became delusional. You couldn't do it in the first meeting... what makes you think ya'll come any closer this time... We'll just open our six pack of whoop ass...:crutch:....:crying: ....:brickwall...."frickin sweet"

Texans Usher: Can I get you something?
Second Titan Fan: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Texans Usher: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Titan Fan: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Texans Chick: Oh stewardess! I speak Possum.
Texan Usher: Oh, good.
Texans Chick: He said that he's in great pain because Mario just jacked up Young.
Texan Usher: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Texans Chick: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Titan Fan: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Texans Chick: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Titan Fan: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Texans Chick: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

dtran04
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Watch movies much... why don't you use your netflix subscription and get the Texas vs. michigan game or Texas vs. usc... and quote me that... carr lover

LOL at troll calling Kaiser a Carr lover.

Kaiser Toro
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Watch movies much... why don't you use your netflix subscription and get the Texas vs. michigan game or Texas vs. usc... and quote me that... carr lover

I do watch movies, have Netflix, have copies of both games, cannot stand Carr as a QB and know how to spell y'all.

whiskeyrbl
12-08-2006, 08:19 PM
:perfect10: Texans Usher: Can I get you something?
Second Titan Fan: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Texans Chick: He said that he's in great pain because Mario just jacked up Young.
Texan Usher: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Texans Chick: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Titan Fan: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Texans Chick: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

:perfect10:

Orion
12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
i enjoy the enthusiasm, i just wish for the life of me it was carr that made that statement........and this is why i gave my tickets to the game away, i will not go into reliant stadium and root for a player from another team,because no matter how much i am a texans fan, i would still be rooting for vince.....thats just how it is, I'm not a lemming texan fan, i have a free thinking mind and it knows we messed up, it will just take time.........I will stay here in austin and bbq and beer bash it up and be thankful i am alive to be able to watch football at all.....

Texans_Chick
12-08-2006, 09:31 PM

Okay. I think I almost just woke up the kids.

:cool:

Honoring Earl 34
12-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Texans Chick is playing the part of Mrs. Cleaver .

Carr can be Stryker ... just kidding .

Roughnecks
12-08-2006, 10:31 PM
This just shows me that they have read and heard everything being sad and I would not be surprised if they are not pissed about the fan predicament. This might just turn the team around not wanting to go through this no more and saying to hell with it lets not wait for help lets show the NFL what they have to deal with next year. I think if they win Coach Kubes should replay this week after every lose so they know how the fans will turn on them in a heart beat. Imo if they do not not win I think they have every intention to punish the Titans not just Young but all of them it will be a hard hitting game and I just became a HUGE fan of Peek love the tude they all need the tude have that chip on your shoulder you have nothing to lose air it out smash them in the mouth push them a round like they do not belong in the NFL. Lets face it do not look at the highlights other than on Texans Wrap because win or lose they will still dog us making up excuses about the win well they had a lot of injury's or someone had the flu or the roof was open and the wind was a factor they win and well we told you the had no chance Texans expect to at lose 2 games every year VY is in a Titans uni.

Bongo59
12-09-2006, 09:42 AM
talk is rather cheap...............VY does his on the field. I bet Peek does not sniff VY and neither will most Texans unless VY runs over or around them including mr meco

Double Barrel
12-09-2006, 09:46 AM

lol: FUNNY!! Wish I spoke Possum.

Texan_Bill
12-09-2006, 03:27 PM

:thumbup Roger.. Roger, whats our vector Victor?

JDizzle
12-09-2006, 05:02 PM

Awesome.