PDA

View Full Version : Houston, we may need some help...

jagibelieve
12-07-2006, 01:36 PM
I was just looking at the final few games left on the season, and something just hit me. I know it's unlikely, but hear me out.

The Colts are currently 10-2
The Jaguars are currently 7-5

That means the Jaguars are 3 games behind. IF the Jaguars were to beat the Colts this Sunday, and beat the Titans next week, our Division record would match the Colts ONLY IF Houston beats them. The Colts would have to lose another game, which is not out of the question. They have to play the Bengals, who are also in the wild card race, and certainly won't lay down for them, and they have to play Miami in the final week. The thing about the final week is they may be playing for a bye, or a tiebreaker for the division.

It is possible to knock the Colts off of the Division Champ title that they have owned, only if a few things happen. Most important is for you Texans to beat them in a couple of weeks.

You have already owned us (again) this season, and in the past you spoiled our chance at the playoffs. Your team has an outside chance of spoiling the Colts's shot at yet another divisional championship. We are counting on you guys to come through for us!

travfrancis
12-07-2006, 01:52 PM
0-9 all time vs the Colts, wouldn't count on it.

santo
12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
0-9 all time vs the Colts, wouldn't count on it.

Make that 0-10 against them....:crying:

Sorry man, you are going to have to pray that by some miracle the Texans beat the Colts, because as of right now I don't see it happening.

texasguy346
12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
As great a Christmas present as the Texans beating the Colts would be I can't really see it happening this season. Our offensive line is in bad shape with all the injuries we've had there, and I don't think we'll fare very well against the speed of the Colts defense.

mexican_texan
12-07-2006, 02:14 PM
we have a shot if the Colts forget how to run the tampa2
...or if we stick to running the ball.

Carr Bombed
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm going to be at this game, so I hope so.......it could happen. We are going to need like 3 or 4 TOs though and a KR by Mathis.......it could happen :popcorn:

Ole Miss Texan
12-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I remember going to a few of those colts games where we actually had a good chance to win. Namely 2004 I believe we lost by a touchdown late in the game. now a good team would finish it out which we weren't and they were.

0-9, its time that undefeated stretch by the colts gets broken. like last year they were 9-0 this year they were 9-0, now against the texans they are 9-0. its a curse for the colts. that magical 9 number.

That is the only reason i think we will win come christmas eve. we are due a win against them and they are due a loss.:sarcasm:

but i still say we beat them. and they still win the division.

titansforever20
12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
I thought the dolts went 13-0 last season before they lost one last year?

thunderkyss
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
I don't care to help the jags whit *****... but we're beating the Colts...

it's personal.

AndreRulz
12-07-2006, 07:43 PM
very interesting but it wont happen we will lose to the patriots first.