PDA

View Full Version : Mario Sighting: Galleria

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
My brother and I saw Super Mario at Games Express, and I am not talking about the video game. Dude is Huge!

He had his back to us when we walked in the store, but then he said something to the girl working there. We both recognized his voice instantly. My brother turned to look at me with this shocked, open-mouthed look on his face which I'm sure I was giving back to him.

We didn't want to freak Mario out by trying to have a long conversation with him. So, on the way out, I just said something that he could respond to quickly if he wanted to.

I said, "Hey man, keep up the good work."

He said, "Hey thanks man, I appreciate that."

That was it. We (my brother and I) walked away and got engrossed in this long conversation about whether or not we would like being far away from home, and everybody in your new home knows who you are. It must be pretty weird for two complete strangers to walk up to you and have one of them say something to you like they've met you before.

Anyway, that's all I had on the subject. I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to mention it here.

Again, Dude is huge!:mario3:

jerek
12-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I will vouch for that fact.

kingh99
12-06-2006, 12:49 PM
My brother and I saw Super Mario at Games Express, and I am not talking about the video game. Dude is Huge!

He had his back to us when we walked in the store, but then he said something to the girl working there. We both recognized his voice instantly. My brother turned to look at me with this shocked, open-mouthed look on his face which I'm sure I was giving back to him.

We didn't want to freak Mario out by trying to have a long conversation with him. So, on the way out, I just said something that he could respond to quickly if he wanted to.

That was it. We (my brother and I) walked away and got engrossed in this long conversation about whether or not we would like being far away from home, and everybody in your new home knows who you are. It must be pretty weird for two complete strangers to walk up to you and have one of them say something to you like they've met you before.

Anyway, that's all I had on the subject. I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to mention it here.

He and Spencer were perfect bookends for designated FOB (First off Bus). They are both huge. Spencer, poor guy but he was going to be another slam dunk by Kubiak with this draft.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-06-2006, 12:51 PM
The offensive line injuries have been devastating. Things could be a whole lot different right now without them.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
12-06-2006, 12:58 PM
I will vouch for that fact.

Were you at the Galleria yesterday?

texaslifter
12-06-2006, 02:44 PM
His size isn't what impresses me. Thousands of people are that big. Its the athleticism to go with it, guys a FREAK :mario2:

TexansLucky13
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
His size isn't what impresses me. Thousands of people are that big. Its the athleticism to go with it, guys a FREAK :mario2:

Hmmm.... his size impresses me, I don't know why it doesn't impress you. Even when he is on the field he is a dominant figure. I would not want to match up against him once he has this rookie season under his belt.

Maddict5
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Were you at the Galleria yesterday?

im pretty sure hes vouching for 'mario being huge':mario3: :mario2: :mario:

shinerbock_girl
12-06-2006, 05:25 PM

Wow, lucky you to run into like that...That was kool.

Texanfan4ever
12-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Just think how fun it is going to be Sunday when he buries Vince Young!!!! Run Vince, Run!!

Go Super Mario!!!!!! :mario3: